When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen IWC 5004 strap

glassreplica

Hi all,

I have been searching for a genuine IWC 5004 strap in black croc leather. I read strap daddy is no longer working which is such a shame - hope he is okay.

Any thoughts on where I can get one? Or if anyone wants to sell a gen with the deployment buckle, please do let me know.

Before I get flooded with rep / custom strap suggestions, I should say I have a great quality rep strap, but the deployment Buckle does not fasten well, plus I like the idea of a gen strap.

if this does not seem possible I may end up keeping my strap and just replacing the deployment clasp with a new one - if people have thoughts on the best place to get a new deployment clasp?

Thanks in advance

Sorry, only nearly OEM quality. No strapmaker beats the quality of gen IWC straps. Buy one, wear one - and you'll understand. 

But Orloff or Peter are very close to gen.

The best place to buy a new deployment clasp is - an IWC AD. Sorry to say this but if you aren't an absolute expert you have no chance to see the difference between a very good rep deployment claps and a gen. So regarding the price we are talking about I wouldn't gamble and buy from an AD.