When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fraud ! weight AP Safari Trade with Malik

Guest Schildking

Guest Schildking

who can help me, as weight is an AP safari with Lederstrap and folding clasp?

thanks,

I made a trade with a member of the forum and got an empty package with no watch, just an empty Plastebox l, the weight before shipment was 83g, the question arises whether the atch has been stolen or that no watch in the box was done :g:

Does anyone have a balance and the right watch? thanks for the help

S.

Very sorry to hear that my friend. It looks like there are either Postal thieves or a forum thief at work here. Hopefully someone will weigh in very soon with and accurate weight. I just did a quick conversion 83 gms. is equivalent to 2.9 ounces, which is probably the weight of and empty box with a little packing material. I had to do some searching, but I found a gen AP Safari  with the same strap clasp combo, weight was 148.5 gms. So the even if the rep weighs more or les, it's not going to be much, but  the box plus watch is going to be a lot more than 83 gms. 83+ 148.5 = 231.5 gms or 8.17 ounces or a little over half a pound. So it looks like your traded shipped you and empty box. If the weight was stamped on the postage, there is no way that he can deny the posted weight.

My advice would be to get in touch with and adm. preferably Mike on a bike send him a photo of the postage showing the 83 gm weight, explain the situation ,and I would get in touch with the guy you traded with and tell him he needs to send you the watch!! I am assuming that the guy is a member here?

Guest Malik A King

I am the Guy Who's traded with HIM. And there was definitly a watch inside i gave it to the postal and they send it they Give me a receit and i have insured. Why so much effort to send HIM am empty box. And pay a insurrance that is stupid. He didnt tell you how he treats me like [censored] AMD i already told HIM i wil sort it out with my company over here. I want camera's paperwork and other stuff but when you make me am imposter and insult me ny email . Then you think i would help you. I have gave the box to the Guy in the postal office so i Will go to the police and make am investigation for myself. But this is outrageous. I am responsible to sort it out but like this treatment i would don't doe anything schildking

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Guest Schildking

sorry Malik here is the proof that the box had weighed only 83 g during shipping, :nono:

and why you do not respond to my e-mails? :g:

hrjq98f9.jpg

ar5euk3j.jpg

9bljyab2.jpg

Hermes told me straight with the weight of the delivery, the whole time had not changed, it has been weighed in shipping and handing over, therefore you have never done a watch in the Box

I was at AP inquiring the watch has a weight of 168 g with Leather Strap and Deployant

after you had sent them, that's fraud and you can not prove otherwise

Mike has already informed

Guest Malik A King

Listen i Will investigate everything you don't have nothing to say. I don't have to apologize to you. If it is gone wrong at the postal office or making the package. I can make Also a photo with empty package. I don't have nothing to do with Hermes i have with TNT to do and if you want to make me black. cool then between you & me And even if i got now info or proof with you i don't do nothing. I have here a investigation number and a case. And you have am assumption keep on going with asuming and accusing.

Ich wunche dich ein gutes Leben ich wollte gerne dich helfen aber auf diese Weise können wir keine Sachen machen mit diesen Beschuldigungen. Tabe

Guest Schildking

the evidence I and Hermes as shipping service by TNT, Hermes is a delivery service in Germany by TNT, which has nothing to do with the supply and the missing watch, lame excuses :bangin:

Take but one comment on your behavior and labbere not such nonsense, why was the pact only 83 g? look forward to the answer!

the package had weighed 83 g have, then I try to explain how the Pact can weigh 83 g if it an AP to be located Safari 167g weighs without packaging, you know-it, you're on me a cheater and if you do not acknowledge this, then proves the contrary, each shipment is weighed and that is for you disastrous become..If the money or the watch comes to me is criminal complaint asked for fraud.

Guys!! Cool it!! Nothing is going to be gained by each of you sitting at your computer and hurling insults and accusations at each other. Let Mike handle this. You are not going to solve it this way. Malik, did you see the postal person put the metered postage stamp on your package? If there is a thief at your Post Office, they could have taken the watch and then applied the metered stamp. Probably pretty unlikely, but possible. At any rate, 83grams does not a watch and package make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Malik A King

When i Give the package they take-out behind en put a sticker on it and i trust the people of course. And i didnt take notice About the weight . And i want to solve it but Heinrich is calling names & things. Why Should i listen to HIM anymore he has decided and have his opinion there is no discussion more i Will are what Mike Will say. I did not disrespected Heinrich. Gunther is his real name bit he could wait till i come with my explanation. But when he's blamishin my name and calling names and accusing with all the things. Then why Should i still answer or help him????

Guest Malik A King

Besides if I am fraud why I am still talking with him? I would clos my account and don't talk with nobody. He must first think before he talks.

Guest Malik A King

If I am a fraud don't understand me wrong but a fraud don't take time and effort for this what is now happening. He would close his account and never come online. But I tried to be responsible but when I got throwen names to me then what?

Guest Schildking

and why do not you answer my mail ???
you're acting like a schoolboy whom one has taken away his toys, take your stand as it should be for a man!

Guest Malik A King

Why should I answer insults accusations. ???? On mail that you can blemish me. Oh no if you have or want something to say we past that barrier. I am done with you. You wanna talk or arrange something then not by me anymore. I will see what I can do or arrange with mike if you still staying to insult and accusing me on the site then I am done and I will not waste my time on you. You disrespectful man. And then I wish you a nice life. But then I only negotiate with somebody who has the respect and the dignity to talk with you it would be finished.

Guest Malik A King

So my AP is disappeared and maybe you took my watch maybe you are the fraud. I don't know even with you're 60 feedbacks who does care for one scam if you did it???? I will lose because I am new huh. I don't believe that there was no watch. I have sended to China Belgium Austria like that and never it ocured me something like that. But I was willing to look/sort it out. But now you are a child who's lost his toys and crying like a baby not me. You are insulting me not me you. You are disrespecting me not me you. If somebody wants to help to solve the problem then don't Kak on them.

Think this trade is definitely one for a mod to get involved with guys   :huh:  please refrain from having a go at each other in the open forum though it just makes a show of you both, I know it is frustrating atm but I'm sure this will get sorted to both of your benefits, trades are a really hard one to sort when they go wrong though but I'm sure Mike will be able to help  ;)  

Guys I have been talking to both parties for days, whatever happened the deal I set forth and was to be executed was : Malik to send Schidking his watch back and collect on postal ins. of 500 whatever s to cover lost watch, now we are getting into a pissing match . Regardless of weight  this would make both parties whole.

Damn my head hurts! Guys you all realize the policy is here the crew /mods, admins do not get involved in M2M deals or trades. I on other hand do on a regular basis along with my 70 hour a week work week , so just do the deal calm the hell down and nobody loses.

I see no point in a witch hunt in regard to weight this can be sorted later if need be.

Guest Schildking

8a80f5414b432952b5166d60b50a2d25.jpgfa8e4c9fc120265405e3f7c1b419560b.jpg

I see in the package the watch so you have taken out the watch. You ******* scammer.

i had with the post office in the Netherlands by telephone Contact

this photo proves nothing, because the package is weighed when scanning at the post office and then the sticker with the tracking number is on it, and as we know is the weight of an AP safari more than 83 grams, so it can none of the postal employees a clock have stolen, as they did not in the package is the war.thats the fact!

then you should sue your post office!

Guest Malik A King

You know what is funny i had to make am report because the postoffice had taken the package out of my sight it is all on camera keep on talking bull. And yess offended how you talking bull. But if you are staying to talk bull then i don't do Jack Any more. Mike Will get the results and i am done .

Guys as some of you may have noticed I locked this and that is very unusual for me to do I believe in freedom above all else. But trust me best for both parties involved to not get into rush judgements , when this is resolved I will give you all the low down, just be patient.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

At this time I have unlocked this thread as I have not heard from Malik A King in two weeks nor has he been on. It was hoped this could be resolved without drama but it takes two parties. As to particulars the facts that are not in dispute are Schildkind sent watch to him as per there trade agreement Malik sent a box with no tape or glued seal weighting 83grams per post on intake and delivery (I will further quantify that by saying no way the watch in question or just about any watch weight that little). The guys at Dutch forum contacted me and he was trying to do some trades there but he is on hold if not banned there. I will mark him no deals till I get the ban through.

Guys on trades it is dicey thing I really would not go there unless I knew the guy or had a good reputation on another board, low post count no feedback do not do it.

• Like 2