When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to get...

docthor

...a good bracelet for my SD 4000.
The watch itself is great, scary close to gen. But the bracelet...well...different story...see yourself

20150528_084250r6sak.jpg
20150528_084319g4s4k.jpg

A watch looking so great deserves a better bracelet than this. Problem is...I have no clue where to source one wounded1.gif

I bought my SD4000 from BK and its bracelet came in much better condition, although not the typical Noob quality that we've seen in the past.

Check your dealer as they might be able to sell you a second bracelet, between the two you should be able to piece together a nice bracelet.

Are those dings or chips in the metal?  If it is really bad you could contact your TD with pics of the defective areas and they might even send you one for free.  I had a defective GMTIIc bracelet with dings, burrs, and pockmarks in the metal and the clasp was missing a drilled indentation for the springbar to seat itself in.  Only one half had an indent for the springbar!  Josh sent a new complete bracelet and clasp out for free.  I also had a defective diver's extension on a 93150 and Angus sent me a new clasp for free.

It's worth a shot.  The worst they can say is no.

Edited by Mendota Explorer

Hey guys :),

many thanks for your advice. I'll try and ask one of the TDs.

I bought this SD via M2M over at RWI so no TD for this one for me...but...maybe they are open for just selling me a bracelet :)

There aren't any dings or chips in the metall. But the middle links are "moving" somehow between their outer links. I won't mind if this was just a "usual rep"...but this rep is so outstanding that the quality of the bracelet is kinda odd.

@508...there was one seller at the bay who's selling rep bracelets way overpriced. I sourced a bracelet via WTB on all boards, but one has to be patient.

Or...how about that  http://www.ebay.de/itm/S-Steel-Strap-Band-Belt-Bracelet-With-Clasp-Deployment-fit-Royal-Oak-Offshore-/221685428747?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item339d7b320b