When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang, Ice Bang - difference?

adotb

Hi!
I wanted a gold watch, but then I was thinking that my father have gold watches, it would be little strange if I walked around in gold watches like my father, hehe - so I was thinking of a black one, and I found ones that I like, but what I wonder is if someone could help me with the differences between the two (same watches but different prices). There must (I think) be a difference because the prices (one $249 and the other $338).
- maybe I'm blind? haha

Or what about all black?

post-64149-0-28110600-1433249140_thumb.j

post-64149-0-20605200-1433249141_thumb.j

For the Ice Bang, the one on the left is a V1 and the one on the left is a V6. 

Both have their own inaccuracies, and if you want the ultimate ice bang, it is best to have a mash up of the two versions.

Otherwise, go for the V6 version.

The Hublot Big Bang evo you have shown (ceramic + carbon fiber dial) is also the older version. I would recommend that you consider the V6 instead. It should cost around $400 or less. 

In general, whichever Hublot you decide upon, go for the V6 version (V6 is the factory that makes them). They are overall the best out of the box Hublot reps you could get today. Remember that the price would be around $400 unless there is a special promotion. 

Hope that helps, and all the best in your search. :)