When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Modded ROO Lebron James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
is it possible to do all these mods on the new A3126 AP lebron james?

Of cos rankiba. It's essentially the same watch with a movement decoration plate and faux screws. :)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

This is quite impressive ! Beautiful result ! Congratulations !

Tempus fugit, utere.

Thank you kindly sir

The pics have helps me make my mind up ! Lovely watch A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk from Mars

To what bro? Buy a fiddy from our friend AJ? ;)

• 1 year later...
On Thu Jun 04 2015 at 10:41 PM, Legend said:

Just sharing pics of my modded lebron James. The watch released by jf is a gorgeous one, but certain flaws need to be addressed in my opinion to make it closer to perfection.

Without going into verbosity, I will share the flaws which my watchsmith Spinmaster fixed, and the enhancements done by him. The flaws seem to be prevalent in this model.

Flaws fixed:

- alignment of marker at 9

- repainting of hands to the correct royal blue

- fixed lower chrono pusher protrusion to the same as upper one. The lower chrono pusher of the rep sticks out too much compared with the upper chrono pusher at 2 o'clock.

Enhancements done

- servicing of movement

- Swiss main spring for a 56hrs power reserve

- hour hand base mod: trimmed base diameter, beveled and polished

- cyclops mod to have a deeper looking datewheel

- trimming of 3 o'clock marker for that space between datewheel and marker.

Enough talk, on to the pics! ;)

26387f957afb5335e03af92df27820d2.jpg

c3165ce08ff53c6518238e0114d992ce.jpg

5e84ca5400cd3245af1907f09a4d34e8.jpg

29c86dc328a16aca8f2f481c38887d94.jpg

7a8887905c9d03654e27d850c741496b.jpg

Wow oh wow, Swiss mainspiring the difference as well!! Wow!

Wow oh wow, Swiss mainspiring the difference as well!! Wow!

Actually I do not know if you're being sarcastic or not lol.
But the Swiss mainspring mod is a simple one. It replaces the weaker Asian mainspring with a stronger Swiss one. The higher tensile spring gives it more force to overcome the friction presented at the transfer gears in the A7750 movement. It also facilitates a better power reserve for the movement and overall better reliability.
A simple idea really. Shouldn't elicit so many wows or exclamation marks haha.

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Legend said:

Actually I do not know if you're being sarcastic or not lol.
But the Swiss mainspring mod is a simple one. It replaces the weaker Asian mainspring with a stronger Swiss one. The higher tensile spring gives it more force to overcome the friction presented at the transfer gears in the A7750 movement. It also facilitates a better power reserve for the movement and overall better reliability.
A simple idea really. Shouldn't elicit so many wows or exclamation marks haha.

I tread softly along the fine line separating raving insanity and lucid moments of ingenuity. The issue is I've no idea which is which mostly.

Haha, I was being serious, i think that what was wrong and was needed in my Bumblebee, even after it had the jewel mod done, you would have thought the modder in EU would upgrade the spring at the same time? It had so bad power reserve, only 6 hours in the Bee. I am sure my next new watch the LeBron will have the goods! ???????? because that modder is a Legend! Hehehe?

Haha, I was being serious, i think that what was wrong and was needed in my Bumblebee, even after it had the jewel mod done, you would have thought the modder in EU would upgrade the spring at the same time? It had so bad power reserve, only 6 hours in the Bee. I am sure my next new watch the LeBron will have the goods! because that modder is a Legend! Hehehe

Oh, are you A from NZ by any chance?!

11 minutes ago, Legend said:

Oh, are you A from NZ by any chance?!

hahahahah, thats me mate, Woodlands, Singapore = TigerBeer! hahahaha

Ahhhh ok mate. Then yes we are very good because
Woodlands, Singapore does indeed = tiger beer and awesome company!