When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

June 12 2015

freddy333

Just past midnight & wearing my Phase I '42

Phase%20I%206542%200072__-2_tonemapped1_

Lots of great vintage builds but Freddy that is ridiculously amazing. Definitely my favorite of all of them on this board. Just pure art. #jealous. PS don't send it to Nanuq, the cold will surely crack the backlite. I on the other hand can make sure it stays warm.

@cc33, no need to mess around. Nothing beats your FF long 5. Well maybe a red triangle, but you wouldnt be that crazy.. would you? :)

I agree, it's just that it goes so well with my bc.. And the pearl is an exact match to the bc! I'll find a nice one soon I'm sure

Just remember yer old pal in Alaska when you decide to sell that! :tu:

Seriously, I'd rather wear that than my gen vintage 1675.

Not to worry, my friend. You are 1st on the waiting list.

Lots of great vintage builds but Freddy that is ridiculously amazing. Definitely my favorite of all of them on this board. Just pure art. #jealous. PS don't send it to Nanuq, the cold will surely crack the backlite. I on the other hand can make sure it stays warm.

You may be right about the Alaskan weather & its effect on an old xtal. And if Nanuq froze out there in the ice, they might see that black dial & think it was a lump of coal. Maybe, something to coordinate better with the snow

State%20of%20the%20GMT%200042__-2_tonema