When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Submariner Snowflake

Jimbo85281

This is a Snowflake budget build that I completed about two weeks ago.  It was meant to be a project that could be completed for under $250.  Sooo, that meant I was unable to do some of the more detailed things like the engraved caseback, gen spec 580 end links, send out to get case reshaped etc.  But I think it looks great for the investment and it accomplishes exactly what I was looking for.  

The parts are:

Case:  cartel 5512

Hands: raffles 

Dial: raffles

I haven't aged this one apart from a little bit of hour marker aging which can't really be seen in the pics.  I plan on doing the insert sometime soon.  But for now, I;m enjoying the new old stock look.  Next build will be a Tudor 7922 big crown!  I'm excited about that one as well!

lrS0EW0h.jpg

JeQvmyoh.jpg

JRMduJuh.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks! And now that I think about it, it was probably closer to $215.

Fantastic budget build! $215?!? You know what that means, right? You need an Athaya 702 crown and tube. They're only $35, and that will keep you at the $250. The beauty of that crown and tube is the 702 is shorter than a 703. It will help balance out those Cartel crown guards.

Once again, beautiful build. Enjoy it!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Fantastic budget build! $215?!? You know what that means, right? You need an Athaya 702 crown and tube. They're only $35, and that will keep you at the $250. The beauty of that crown and tube is the 702 is shorter than a 703. It will help balance out those Cartel crown guards.

Once again, beautiful build. Enjoy it!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Do I find Athaya products on homage forum?