When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Shark Mesh

Aero_Dave

So, as some of you may have read, I bought the Apple Watch. I decided I wanted a heavier Shark Mesh bracelet, over the Milanese Loop bracelet that came with it.

So I ordered a Strap Code Retro Ploprof Shark Mesh Band, Polished 24mm. This one has the 'Seat Belt' buckle. It takes a little bit getting used to putting it on, but so far I like it a lot!

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0701.jpg

The bracelet is 83grams in weight, 4.0mm thick mesh & has 6 micro adjustable holes. I ordered the size I needed, 127mm x 145mm and it fits Perfect, using the middle micro adjustment hole. Its nice you can order 3 different sizes so you don't have to cut any links, hopefully.

I think its well worth the cost. Ordered it last Tuesday, arrived today!

Dave...

I like it Dave. Gives it some EDGE :boxing:  

Only question is: are you gonna dive with it? ;)

Well, Apple says its 'Waterproof' but only light water, like rain. So no Diving with this one!

Dave...

I like the looks of this strap.

I showed a picture of it to a co worker who has an apple watch and he liked it but said his was the sport version and it wouldn't fit. I said why don't you just mod it to fit....he just looked at me funny.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Of course it will fit. 1st he needs to buy the new strap adapters. Then you can get any strap for it. Just check Fleabay.

:-)

Dave...

Ok, that is a pretty cool set up. I will pass this on to him and give him some sources for straps.

Thanks Dave.

Looks better on it Dave , pray tell how long is that mesh? Does it come in XL ?

MOAB, The large size is 167mm. Not sure if that's big enough for you, but they have different styles and some come in

different sizes. You have to check each one on their size options.

Dave...

Ok, that is a pretty cool set up. I will pass this on to him and give him some sources for straps.

Thanks Dave.

BTW, these are the adapters I bought and they fit!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181767792378

Dave...

• Like 1

how does an apple watch owner know its after noon?

their watch battery's dead.

:D

They use their phone lol

Looks a great strap.

The nice thing about smartwatches is that the functionality doesn't matter so much as the phone does everything. If you buy it to look nice, as is why anyone truly buys a watch nowadays, they do the job :)

Also, has anyone noticed that society as a whole has shifted from pocketwatches, which stay in the pocket, to wristwatches, which stay on the wrist, to phones, which stay in the pocket, to smartwatches, which stay on the wrist? *mind blown*