When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex denied at customs 2 times with Josh

Hsars

No i'm dealing with josh over emails and ordered through the same site as usual...the tracking of the package always redirects it to the city it was sent in. Josh keeps reassuring me that he has connections and it would make it through because there has been more checks at customs lately but i'm starting to have my doubts...

I live in canada but the package was denied exit from china...

Something's not lining up, Canadian customs won't review a parcel until it gets to Canadian Boarder Patrol. So it usually needs to get to either BC, Ontario or Quebec before it gets rejected.

Are you saying it's not even leaving China?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I ordered a rolex from josh and it is the 3 rd time he is sending it back after being denied 2 times by customs...has anyone experienced this before and does it even stand a chance to make it through?

I have dealt with Josh a few times and never had this issue.

If it happens third time as well, then you would probably be better off doing a charge back on your credit card.

Is it stuck in mainland or HK zone? In mainland the war against fakes is bigger and bigger.

All serious rep dealers are gone underground for sometime. Only the harmless cheap reps are visible.

HK on the other hand is "clean" for a decade now and HK post service is not on the edge anymore...

It is not even leaving guanghzou and got redirected to the sender both times! It never reached up the canadian borders ! Thats what i dont get! Its on its way for a third time its either i get it or i charge that money back! Fkin [censored] let me tell you been a month im craving this watch lol and i dont think ill ever see it!

Given bkgd and my history, I will explain one thing I know assuredly...when entering the US, and I believe all of North America, you may have one item on your person or shipped that is of the same item if it is not authentic...so e.g. One Rolex, One Prada Purse, etc 1 ONE of anything, it is when there is more than 1....but it also depends on who is working the border/Mail that day. These are highly suspicious waters and yet many know and honestly dont care...others will shake down senior citizens saving on RXs so go figure.

So reminder, keep it at 1! and you will never have an issue