When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wow! Victorinox is picking up it's game (but prices too, unfortunately)

swdivad

This is a really nice watch IMO:

VICTORINOX Dive Master 500:

Summer is nearly here so it’s time to get your wrist ready to bare after months of being wrapped in your winter coat. Sunshine means swimming so you’ll want to wear a diving watch like the 2014 edition Dive Master 500 by Victorinox. The watch, available in 500 limited edition pieces, celebrates the brand’s 25th anniversary as a watchmaker. The watch face has an even complexion as it is entirely made of Grade 2 sandblasted grey mat titanium from the 43mm diameter case to the deployment clasp strap. It houses 3 chronograph counters positioned in the lower half of the dial: 60 minutes at 3 o’ clock, 12 hours at 6 o’ clock and 30 minutes at 9 o’ clock. The indexes, 20 minute scale, counter surrounds and hands are coated in a luminescent material whilst the chronograph second hand is red. The date indicator is displayed at 4.30. Waterproof to depths of 500m, the ocean is yours for the taking! Price: 3,250 CHF ($US3,460)

post-212-0-54753900-1436591566_thumb.jpg

I'm with you Drop.  Could get a nice Tudor for that price, and personally I would much rather go for a Tudor Heritage Blue than one of these if I had a Gen chrono on my radar.