When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Yachtmaster 2015 review

Hsars

What's up guys,

So I just received my Rolex Yachtmaster 2015 Replica from Joshua with swiss ETA movement, and thought I might share with you guys how I feel about it in this quick post !

Overall, I have mixed feelings about this watch, although I find it beautiful in good lighting conditions, I find that in low light the bezel lacks details and don't pop as much as it should be. It make the watch looks plain in a certain way. The dial itself is very accurate, body and case of the watch are up to expectations. Only big disappointment is the band. This is no way a good rep of the oysterflex. It's just a RubberB low grade rubber strap that kills the high end look of the watch. The genuine has metal blades in the strap that makes it look round a sturdy around the wrist and has some sort of support between the wrist and the strap that gives it a "floating"" effect. 

I'm overall happy with the watch but I would recommend y'all to wait for the oysterflex band to be better repped. 

If you guys have any questions don't mind asking !z

Here are a few pics

post-72909-0-18331600-1437182059_thumb.j

post-72909-0-20864900-1437182076_thumb.j

post-72909-0-20792100-1437182095_thumb.j

Thanks for the review. I've had my eye on this watch also, but the asian eta version is $298 from Trusty and I thought that was a lot- but I didn't really want to buy the a21j model. And there's $20 for s&h as I recall.

At any rate, this watch is so new, I don't see how anyone could call you out- except on general principals- it's a Rolex so it must be fake!

http://www.twgtwg.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=352&products_id=13455

To be honest I sent it back as i was kinda off with it! Honestly the watch looked like a knockoff, the gold finish was too shiny and looked almost like plastic. But the worst is the strap. It had a greyish finish and was collecting skin dust and made it look cheap and dirty...

The bezel was also wayyy to loose, I took the swiss eta movement and I also noticed that it didn't change date properly at midnight!

Anyways I ended up sending it back and ordered a submariner date!