When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello Forum From AP Bands

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see you here Adam  :inverted:

Thank you!

Welcome aboard Adam.

Thank you!

Welcome!

Thank you!

Hi Adam,

Are you the owner of AP Bands?

If so hit me up by PM and we will chat about setting you up with a dealership.

Ken

Hello and thank you. Yes I will do that now!

hey Adam

so nice of you to descend into our depths

http://www.network54.com/Forum/586104/message/1431039193/Questionable+quality+-

Hello, I have no emails from anyone about a strap issue on March 15, 16 or 17 2015.

Furthermore I can see your JBB is a replica and the plots are tight and butted up against the case.

That is the reason your strap has broken. Not due to storage. No strap would ever disintegrate by staying stationary. That's literally impossible.

Your plots do not flex as they are supposed too. Ours and APs will be created in the proper way where they are able to move up and down. Your replica plots and have put too much stress on our strap. It would actually do that to any strap.

Please feel free to email us at general@apbands.com for anything else. Thank you.

Best,
Adam

fWiW i did email you when i said i did and didn't hear as much as a smirk in all this time

please continue to enjoy our business (for now)

Thanks

hey Adam

so nice of you to descend into our depths

http://www.network54.com/Forum/586104/message/1431039193/Questionable+quality+-

Hello, I have no emails from anyone about a strap issue on March 15, 16 or 17 2015.

Furthermore I can see your JBB is a replica and the plots are tight and butted up against the case.

That is the reason your strap has broken. Not due to storage. No strap would ever disintegrate by staying stationary. That's literally impossible.

Your plots do not flex as they are supposed too. Ours and APs will be created in the proper way where they are able to move up and down. Your replica plots and have put too much stress on our strap. It would actually do that to any strap.

Please feel free to email us at general@apbands.com for anything else. Thank you.

Best,
Adam

fWiW i did email you when i said i did and didn't hear as much as a smirk in all this time

please continue to enjoy our business (for now)

Thanks

Never got an email from you as I stated and I stand behind that. Everything I said I stand behind as well. You like to post on forums (ours and anywhere else) but never want to discuss this via email with me or anyone else here at apbands. You can keep posting away as this is they  

Here is the last thing I wrote to you however you never responded via forum or email. My post is clear

and give us your order number. I can't find you because I don't know your name or order number.

I don't know why it didn't happen on both ends. But the reason is the stress. Definitely not just being stationary. How could that happen?

I need to know when you purchased this.

Lastly I am not discounting the replica side of businesss. Where did you see me write this?

Never got an email from you as I stated and I stand behind that. Everything I said I stand behind as well. You like to post on forums (ours and anywhere else) but never want to discuss this via email with me or anyone else here at apbands. You can keep posting away as this is they  

Here is the last thing I wrote to you however you never responded via forum or email. My post is clear

and give us your order number. I can't find you because I don't know your name or order number.

I don't know why it didn't happen on both ends. But the reason is the stress. Definitely not just being stationary. How could that happen?

I need to know when you purchased this.

Lastly I am not discounting the replica side of businesss. Where did you see me write this?

if you didn't get my email whose fault is it ?

GMail or your shitty server's ?

the only reason i got a public reply was after i went public TODAY

my info was visible on your APBands forum  but ya chose to ignore me

i've been here too long and have no more time to waste on ya

if you didn't get my email whose fault is it ?

GMail or your shitty server's ?

the only reason i got a public reply was after i went public TODAY

my info was visible on your APBands forum  but ya chose to ignore me

i've been here too long and have no more time to waste on ya

LOL you have a lot to say. You are just an idiot. It shows clearly in what you write and how you go about it. You went public today? LOL. Just take those sunglasses off and read what you wrote and where you wrote it.

Last time I will say, I need your info so I can look up your order. I saw you posted it was from 2012 on another forum and said you wore it no more than 50 times. Why didn't you tell me that in an email or on our forum? This would help because I could know exactly what you ordered and when.

But now please enjoy our other 3-4 straps from us. We appreciated your business in the past. Have a great one.

Good to see you here Adam!

Welcome!

thank you!

if APbands don't fit rep (plots), why bother joining a rep forum?

Nevertheless, welcome! :)

not true at all.MANY members use our products. Please email me and I would be glad to help. Thank you for the welcome. :)

thank you!

not true at all.MANY members use our products. Please email me and I would be glad to help. Thank you for the welcome. :)

Ok that I didn't know. I'm not here to pick sides, I just said it because of this:

That is the reason your strap has broken.

LOL you have a lot to say. You are just an idiot. It shows clearly in what you write and how you go about it. You went public today? LOL. Just take those sunglasses off and read what you wrote and where you wrote it.

Last time I will say, I need your info so I can look up your order. I saw you posted it was from 2012 on another forum and said you wore it no more than 50 times. Why didn't you tell me that in an email or on our forum? This would help because I could know exactly what you ordered and when.

But now please enjoy our other 3-4 straps from us. We appreciated your business in the past. Have a great one.

sure thing, dippy
calling me an idiot because i called you out shows how classy you are

fWiW i didn't go public today, i asked you on your own forum a while after failing to hear from you and then posted up on RG
no one on RG was impressed by your demeanor back then either

do ya think i'm gonna send you anything after this interaction ?
no more time to waste on you
Good Bye

Edited by chronoluvvv