When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega planet ocean

Hetlijk2

Hello

Where can i get good omega seamaster planet ocean watches good quality and low price?

Thank you

Hi there, thanks for joining us and before the roasting squad comes along let me say you've asked the 1 type of question that will get you more smart ass responses that anything else.

The really nice answer:

Scroll down to the section called "Watches, clothing and accessories" and find a dealer that you want to try and start there.

The answer you're likely to get more often than not:

The best quality Planet Ocean can be found at your local Omega Dealer and MSRP of about $6,200 USD. If in the US can be found on Jomashop for $3,995!

Also of note, check out the Brands section and there is the sub section titled Omega, there you will be able to search and find all sorts of great information about the question you asked.

There is also this thread asking the same question you asked:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/166117-where-to-get-the-best-replica-omega-planet-ocean-watch/

Good luck, and search around, read even more and then buy one, enjoy your new watch and repeat!

Come on. I told you before you should look into the TD's over here at the forum. Despite that, a turkey quality rep is really low quality and you can't compare them to the quality reps you can get from the TD's. 

If you're happy with the price and quality that you can get in Turkey then this site is not for you. Go to Turkey and spend your money - good luck and farewell.