When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ceramic insert on PO is WRONG?

docdoowop

I went to check out the current Cr POXL at an AD today and my suspicion came true: the bezel insert on the latest V6 KZ and NOOB versions is too shiny.

I think the previous bezel insert was closer in texture under all variations of light, despite its fading markers issue.

V6 (borrowed photo)too shiny

DSCF7177%202_zpsgm8bewda.jpg

The previous, older version

omega_zps9nzkrubz.jpg

What do you guys think?

They always have been that way. It was the H-factory version that has the right matte shine. But that version had the problem of fading indexes.

BP factory you mean. And that one was way too matte. Imo the Noob is closer despite being shiny. I have a gen and had the BP and Noobs so was able to compare.

And to the op, you want something that looks like a gen? Then buy a gen. This detail nitpicking is exactly what made me quit the rep hobby. Expecting gen quality for a few hundred dollars, and then posting about how disappointed you are. Boohoo.

Edited by Fracture

This detailed nitpicking is exactly what this hobby needs, without it we would all be receiving sh*t in the mail. Constant nitpicking, competition and continually sharpening the saw is what great business is all about.

Edited by Drewgar

Great business for the dealers, yeah. Look at the Sub V5. Five versions and it's still not correct. But each version sells tons to the same suckers. You think V6 will be correct? They'll just 'forget' something else then.

Sorry, I'm in that certain mood of being fed up with reps at the moment.

Sorry, I'm in that certain mood of being fed up with reps at the moment.

To me it's not the reps. It's the people that buy them. I long for the good old days when you get a rep and thought how awesome it was because it was "so close to gen".

Now it's WTF!!! My blah blah blah, is not 100% gen like. Look at that date wheel. The mag is only 2x instead of 2.5x.

Bunch of friggin self absorbed whiners that expect a gen for 5% of the price.

But I'm in that mood too. :fool:

• Like 2