When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just dropped my BPFF! %$&##@ Arggghhh!

swdivad

Like it says, I just dropped my Blancpain Fifty Fathoms on the bathroom tile floor and cracked the bezel... My favorite watch! ARRGGHH!

Does anyone know if I need a complete bezel or just an insert to replace this?

post-212-0-26919200-1437964530_thumb.jpg

Edited by swdivad

Sorry to hear that brother. Ceramics is fragile.  I'm sure you'll be able to source the part. In the meantime, you may enjoy the watch by what it is rather than by what it looks. 

Cheers buddy... actually, I'm wondering if I should keep her as is... it almost adds character; and highlights my clumsiness!! LOL!

Ouch, very painfull to see.. :(

I think that you can get a new insert and switch it. Is the bezel also damaged or just the insert? 

Yes, painful from here too!

The bezel seems, ok, I hope the insert is available to the TDs/me

This is my favorite watch, even more than my gens...

I just ordered a special nylon strap for it too... ughh

Yes, painful from here too!

The bezel seems, ok, I hope the insert is available to the TDs/me

This is my favorite watch, even more than my gens...

I just ordered a special nylon strap for it too... ughh

Yes I feel your pain bro!

I suppose a TD can find you a new insert. You should be "happy" the movement isn't broken! It's "just" the insert ;) 

Hope you have more luck finding a bezel/insert than I had finding a crystal for my RG FF. I scratched the AR on mine a few months back, and thus far I have been unsuccessful in finding a replacement. Seems like noob is not too forthcoming with spare parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I feel your pain bro!

I suppose a TD can find you a new insert. You should be "happy" the movement isn't broken! It's "just" the insert ;)

Uhm... I would actually prefer to smash a movement than a unique part like that... A new (good) Asian clone now is 95$ on the bay. A unique piece like that sapphire bezel is VERY hard to have (nearly impossible if the factory doesn't have it) and surely will not cost less imho (an Hublot rose gold crown was offered me at 45$ you can imagine...).

Uhm... I would actually prefer to smash a movement than a unique part like that... A new (good) Asian clone now is 95$ on the bay. A unique piece like that sapphire bezel is VERY hard to have (nearly impossible if the factory doesn't have it) and surely will not cost less imho (an Hublot rose gold crown was offered me at 45$ you can imagine...).

Well if you say so mate.. I don't have the knowledge about the costs of these inserts but I thought this would be less expensive :)