When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phillip got him self a Rolex Boys !

Pleasure to be here

So I have been in the quest too get myself a nice piece this past year and after learning and researching I was almost completely sold on an invicta or gold seiko

Low and behold I've discovered ( dun dun dun ) ( dungeon door opens) Craigslist for sale section !

Now being from Boston I have heard horror stories about craigslist and all tweedle dumb petty theifs

But I was desperate and figured hey why not give a try at first I started with replicas I figured it was in the same price range as a genuine piece from invicata

But some how some way I found a Rolex for sale .. Not only that but it was real and dirt cheap ( Ted nugent face )

So I contacted the guy whom suggested we meet in a mutual place so we met at the local top shop

At first it was sketchy because I went up too the wrong person who was described as the seller was and after 4 awkward minutes I realized the guy had no idea what I was talking about and most likely thought I was some nut case . Ahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Well any way i see the guy there shyheim he's with another man and women .. ( my first insisting is run !! Haha) well I'm mildly intimidated by some women but we will save that for another day or date aha get it ? Hahahahahah

Anyway he busts out the piece unforgivably he didn't have the box but he had the paper work and also put me on the phone with a trusted jeweler whom he just visited and he assured me that the watch was authentic and he would even offer me a nice amount if i ever decided too want to trade it in .. " score!"

Sign me up I said after negotiations in the price I finally gave in ... 987$ pretty much came there with 980 and scrapped up another 7$ from my car yea I took a few good luck dollar bills off the new Volkswagen shoot me hahahahaha

Well any way here she is Couldn't ask for a better summer well unless maybe my kids moved out and wife got remarried hehe .. I'll keep the dog Charlie I swear I'll keep him

I waked around Costco with a tank top showing her off and got a few looks and one man asked me where he could get one .. Called the guy back immediately too maybe help him on another sale but for some reason the phone was disconnected

Guess these come rarely and the watch god was on my side

Great watch love it love it and can't wait to bring it out to spuds bachelor party look some Us work hard for our money and maybe sometimes the joy can be in anything a car , a house , family or watches but I think every man deserves a true gift too self and more often than not a watch is the answer ..

Who allows you sail the sea..? Eye eye captain ! Hahah

Later buds

post-73500-0-22488800-1438146607_thumb.j

post-73500-0-21819700-1438146974_thumb.j

Edited by OrderintheQuartz

Honestly, is this a joke thread or for real?

As far as the jokes inserted it was for humor I am working on it ahahaha

As far as the deal it was real some people don't believe you can luxury discounts but keep your eyes open they exist my brother I took it too a buddy this morning he yelled " score " !

Edited by OrderintheQuartz

Did someone say eggheads? He's not a troll, but a creative writer spinning a tale. No one found it funny?

Not particularly. Possibly a tale like this told in person might be funny, but not in print.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I beg your pardon

As you can see the piece is well qualified and endured no aging , minor defects that come

With " time " I'm not sure why the term troll is used so subjectively here my deliberate motive was provide people with a glance in too a great investment.

--Phillip harnburger View My Video

<embed width="440" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://v8.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=egpq3t&s=8"><br><font size="1"><a href="http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=egpq3t&s=8">Original Video</a> - More videos at <a href="http://tinypic.com">TinyPic</a></font>