When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to replace Navi 01 pusher?

rek001

Hi guys, I recently lost a pusher from my new Navi 01 chrono. My dealer Psychospike Ken graciously sent me one no charge but I have no idea how to install it.

Can someone give me some instructions please?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rolexman, thanks much for responding.

I don't have a digicam available right now to show what I got but it's a one piece unit, on one end is the pusher button, then a stem, and a collar.

If you put the piece on end against a tabletop, and push down on the pusher button it goes down a bit, then springs back. I was not sent anything that looks like a seal.

Please tell me if I should be asking the dealer (Psychospike Ken) for other parts.

Thanks so much.

Thanks for the photo rolexman.

No, mine doesn't look like this, it's one piece, pusher button on one end attached to a long stem, with 2 different diameter collars around the stem. It does not come apart - the pusher button won't come off the stem.

Also I was wrong, if you push it down it does not spring back..

I did not get a spring or seals, although I haven't opened up the caseback, maybe spring is rolling around inside case.

Anyway I have to contact the dealer and show him this photo, see what he says.

I love this watch, can't wear it. Don't even know where I can get it fixed once the correct parts come in, I'm not good mechanically.

Thanks again rolexman, really appreciate your help.

Ok I did some more research on the Net, found a youtube video for installing this pusher.

So the spring is inside the collar, when I push against it, it moves against the stem.

Anyway, I'm going to take this to a watchsmith in the city, I hope he knows how to fix it. He's not very "replica watch" aware.