When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Interest in a PBDAD Heritage HS01?

droptopman

Good afternoon,

Was not quite sure where to put this.  I pre ordered one of PB Dad's Heritage HS01 back in February of 2014.  Put a $400 deposit down on the watch.  He is now going to build it.  Here is the thread from RG http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=220825 He is only making 20 of them and will not sell/make anymore.  

I am no longer interested in the watch.  If you are interested you would actually take my spot and buy directly from him and he would warranty it and ship it directly to you.

PM me if interested.

Thanks  

Consider it sold!! Exactly what I (didn't know I) was searching for (since I was obsessing about which Big Crown-homage to choose, not being able to finalize my choice due to them all being flawed someway or another)... This seems like a pretty super-sweet deal!

As long as we can arrange for it to be sent to Sweden (on my risk of course).

Kind regards,
V

I was informed that I has misinterpreted the price, I misread the deposit and thought that it was the final price. It seemed a bit odd that he would do all that work for just 100 USD, but well.. 

Sorry that I hi-jacked the thread, not my intention, but I must pass. I bit out of my league currently.

Kind regards,
V

Hey V,

No problem, as Bob stated above I should include the price in the thread...

Watch is $1300 with Swiss ETA which is what I ordered for it.  I will offer a "discount" to the buyer who wants to take my place with PBD.  You would pay him (PBDad) the balance directly and we will work something out on what you pay me for the deposit I put down.  You would verify the QC with PBD and he would ship directly to you.   

Thanks

M