When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Amazing new Ninja H2 Bike arriving this week!

astonjenks

Wow, this came a s a bit of a shock, however one of my business partners just called me to tell me my 'present' will arrive today or tomorrow so I need to be there to pick it up and go through the handover as this is one of if not the most complex motorbikes ever.

The Ninja Kawasaki H2 is an engineering marvel that is supercharged with adjustable boost and a whole list of extras, to say I am excitied is an understatement and a few more pics later will follow!

Nikki (stuart) this one might be a great one to have a go on :-)

Regards

AJ

H2.jpg

• Like 3

Holy [censored]! Just don't kill yourself mate! I had one when I was just a wee lad and scared the crap out of myself at 180 mph. That was of course, before I flew jets at 50 ft above the deck at the speed of snot! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys

It will only go as fast as you twist the throttle:-)

A few pics as it is in the dealers waiting for a few parts to complete the build and looking fck... stunning!

Its not the rider(me) its the other guys on the road !!!

Best regards

AJ

H22.jpg

H23.jpg

H24.jpg

H25.jpg

OoooOOOH! Can I have a go? :)

Two of my biking mates have bought them, one a collector one a racer.

I heard it's supposed to be comfier to ride (more room to pegs and bars) than my last bike, a 2006 ZX10R. Would be interesting to see how the power delivery compares to my Multistrada, 150BHP V twin.

I heard it's supposed to be comfier to ride (more room to pegs and bars) than my last bike, a 2006 ZX10R. Would be interesting to see how the power delivery compares to my Multistrada, 150BHP V twin.

That wouldn't be young Mr Stalker would it?! Yeah there's a hell of a lot more room in there than your zx10 bud, those things were tiny!! Multistrada is nothing to sniff at either, handle brilliantly and a good punchy engine!

Well good thing to as Andy is tall was wonder how he was going to get his big frame on a crouch rocket. (conus term for these)

Nanuq you been out in the back of the house tinkering again! :partytime:

I'm 6'5" and had fun fitting on my 10R :) No, not a Mr Stalker, a Mr Murray and a Mr Champion. The former writes reviews for truck and bike mags, the latter done a couple of TTs, nutter. The Multistrada is nuts, love it more than the 10R. Top end a whole lot less but punchability is great. New rear tyre worn to the edges within 100 miles :) (in the dry, I'm not suicidal!) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk