When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raffle time soon!

Mike on a bike

Well guys the chief has been very busy redoing the place  :type::kicking: and we are almost 100% with the sales section coming back . ( never seen the chat box so active) LOL!  During this trying period for the RWG addicted I have not been idle and have cooked up another blow out raffle for you. Off to an overnight at the hospital shortly but will leave you with teaser or two .

Well on to my funky pics, these are firmly in the surreal lighting mode!

DB_SD_015.thumb.JPG.68817c36db1f352d8058DB_SD_019.thumb.JPG.77f9f7da2862bc8972b1DB_SD_017.thumb.JPG.cc389f82b6ad68865459

A2836 stated will double check with the source.

And next a real nice Gen:

Oris%20TT3%20Chronograph%20Detail%20Side

Great case profile here guys all Ti running on a Swiss 7750, box and papers included!

67475877264mb-big2.jpg

oris-tt3-f1-watch-nicorosberg-03.jpg

Titanium case with a titanium bracelet. Fixed titanium bezel with tachymeter. Black carbon fiber dial with luminous hands and Arabic numerals hour markers. Minute markers on the outer rim. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - three sub-dials displaying: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Quick lock crown. Screw down skeleton case back. Case diameter: 42.5 mm. Case thickness: 12 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second.

In addition we will have a Tag bullhead rep , yes never see this one. Omega vintage sea master, a modded 6538 big crown running on an ETA with gen crystal and many many more! So put a few bucks aside as soon as I recover from my all nighter I will get this up!

Non surreal!!! LOL

DB SD 007.JPG

DB SD 008.JPG

Edited by Mike on a bike
  • Like 2