When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob ceramic diver with ETA low beat movement

Legend

9e0390a8643619a10609f0c014f2afc6.jpg

This watch was purchased last month, and sent to spinmaster, who basically converted the movement to the correct low beat 21600kph one using a Swiss donor movement. The dial is aligned with the inner bezel in the process.

The AR of the crystal and cyclop are actually pretty good, and needs no modification IMHO. All in all, a very nice and accurate rep compared with the gen, and I would recommend anyone on the fence to take the plunge. It is a very nice looking diver watch. I doubt that the rep could withstand the pressure at 300m under the sea but let's face it, diver watches are almost becoming a misnomer these days, servicing as fashion pieces rather than actual dive watches. ;)

The dial of this watch is very crisp under the superb AR of the crystal. If you've read my post this far, you're likely to have been deciding whether to get it.

Well, get it, before it runs out of stock like the legendary v4 noob forged carbon diver. Don't be like my friend @folex lamenting the lack of stock of the v4 noob FC when he had many opportunities to buy the watch but did not. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Looks fantastic ..Love my noob ceramic diver it's my daily wearer ..its just a nice alternative to the ss version  ...and yes your right I took my time deciding and missed the v4 fc still gutted about that !

Thread revival...

Id been thinking to add the ceramic one to my collection and stubmled on this old thread.

Are folks with the noob ceramic diver V4 still feeling the same. Understand JF is much superior and H factory nailed it but there were some positives on the noob one as well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

At the end of the day mate, a black on black watch is very easy to wear, and you can be guaranteed that any perceivable difference glimpsed on the forums will be forgotten or overlooked in real life. 

The forums turn us all into scholars and erudites with the enlarged, static pictures of watch dials and details. 

Remember always that the watches look a lot smaller in real life. And they usually are strapped on wrists that move quite a bit. 

So if you are able to spot a dial print difference, your position in relation with the wearer of the watch is highly questionable haha.. ;)

At the end of the day mate, a black on black watch is very easy to wear, and you can be guaranteed that any perceivable difference glimpsed on the forums will be forgotten or overlooked in real life. 
The forums turn us all into scholars and erudites with the enlarged, static pictures of watch dials and details. 
Remember always that the watches look a lot smaller in real life. And they usually are strapped on wrists that move quite a bit. 
So if you are able to spot a dial print difference, your position in relation with the wearer of the watch is highly questionable haha..
Thanks mate.

I have got the AP bug now....

Just now, Drifterr said:

Thanks mate.

I have got the AP bug now....

emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

It is a little like catching a cold. During different times, we get caught by different strains of viruses. 

You will walk through different phases in this hobby, some lasting longer than the others. It is important to enjoy and learn from each phase. 

It is a little like catching a cold. During different times, we get caught by different strains of viruses. 
You will walk through different phases in this hobby, some lasting longer than the others. It is important to enjoy and learn from each phase. 
Yes yes, it's already happened. I am in summer now so got a little AP collection plan. Limited to 3 only as I have 3 rollies already and one omega LMPO

Here's my little AP shopping list.

AP ROO DIVER V7 JF 2824
AP ROO DIVER Ceramic Noob V4
AP RO JF v2j - blue dial

• Like 1