When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Seamaster 300 "SPECTRE" Edition!!!

Guest REPPIN

Hmm me thinks taking some let us say Rolex styling cues has caught our eye.

Oh Ok used link for Bond well without using link seems I was on the right track.

No wonder Nanuq likes it!

SO I said to myself really like that maybe get a gen , not over 6 grand we need a rep!

Edited by Mike on a bike

Guest REPPIN

Did anyone figure out the case diamiter? Looks like a larger rolex 6538. If it is above 43mm i am in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL. Its the exact same watch as the normal one. 

41mm case. The only difference is the bezel and second hand. 

Guest REPPIN

The dial is different too.

I just need this watch, so I hope they'll rep it!

wow I didn't even notice the larger omega logo! LOL  I feel dumb  

thanks!

Edited by REPPIN

Ok, which one are you saying this is the same as?  I went to josh's site, and under vintage omega he has the 300 navy, which looks like this however the dial on this looks like a sanwiched dial, the main dial has cutouts to let the lume come frome behind.  Also the hands are completly different.  Based on these major differences and the look of the watch on daniel craig's arm I think it is premature to state that it is the same, or even the same size.  To me it looks larger.

For that matter the one on Josh's site has a very rounded case while this one has sharper edges.  The bezel also looks like it has more teeth in the coin edge...

Puretime has this 007 watch

http://puretime.watch/product/aqua-terra-150m-ss-v6f-11-best-edition-blue-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8500/

this watch has the 007 logo in the dial <<  15.007  GAUSS >> whit a little revolver as Spectre of cartel sellers

Be careful, that watch does not have the correct second hand, it should be solid yellow and several TDs have it. I contacted PT and was told they did not have it available with the correct solid yellow second hand.

As to the SPECTRE 300 for me this is a MUST HAVE. There are no pictures of the back of the watch, I remember reading previously this was supposed to get the same gun barrel/riffling  to the rotor as seen on the Aqua Terra, I wonder if that is the case?

Edited by Pontiaddict

So regards the case back, according to this PR from Omega:

Each watch has its own unique serial number engraved on the back along with the SPECTRE film logo, celebrating the latest on-screen adventure. Inside, the watch is driven by the highly innovative OMEGA Master Co-Axial calibre 8400, a revolutionary movement in its own right.

http://www.omegawatches.com/press/press-release-detail/3015

I really want to see the case back it sounds interesting, maybe this instead of the typical Seamonster:

SPECTRE_Logo.png

Found those promo images of Craig with the bosses a big cringey, but that is a nice Seamaster! Pretty cool. How do you guys feel about wearing movie special editions or whatever? Prefer it or find it a bit tacky or what? Depends on the movie?

• 2 weeks later...

I have read at A Blog to Watch et al that the Genuine 'Spectre' 300 will come with a fully brushed SS bracelet as well as the striped NATO.

That should be a welcome change from the high polish links which many find easily marred on the current models and in addition to the NATO should round out the wearability of this timepiece.  

I so want to see this repped and soon, before the movie gets here preferably...

Be careful, that watch does not have the correct second hand, it should be solid yellow and several TDs have it. I contacted PT and was told they did not have it available with the correct solid yellow second hand.

PureTime now has the corrected Aqua Terra 15,007 gaus LE Bond watch available, the bumble bee seconds hand is gone... added today 9/03.

Still waiting for the Seamaster 300 SPECTRE...