When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPDATED: Sneak Preview of Rolli's latest PreA 002/009 dial!

fitch

Hi Everyone,

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the first PreA 002/009 dials are available!!!! Rolli shared with me some quick iphone pictures this week of his latest project and I wanted to share them with you all since this is a dial that has been anticipated for some time now; the pictures are not of good quality, the dial (of course) is :)

I'm sure Rolli will post proper pictures and specs when he has the time (due to health issues he is limited at the moment so when you send him a message please take this in consideration).

I can't anwer any questions regarding the specifics of the dial other then it being on par with his previous dials so for all of you that would like to know more, please contact Rolli or use the search function. I also can't answer any questions regarding availability and prices since I'm not involved other then being an enthousiast :)

The pictures are all of the same dial;

1.thumb.jpg.2abfd999a988b7696b6534d4a09f2.thumb.jpg.10a385a668b43ab894337b9308093.thumb.jpg.6ff7c0ba687031b6e68c62b982df

Edited by fitch

Sooo..... my dials just arrived today :):):):):)

I just finished installing the PreA 009 and I will add some better pics in a new topic when I have the time in the next few days but I wanted to share my enthousiasm with you; it looks amaaaaazing :)

in case anybody is interested; a quick list of the specs; JimmyzFu case with Rolli Pvd coating (bought the watch from Olreon a few years ago), Sead crownguard, gen springloaded crown (if I remember correctly), old thick 6500 caseback (EL?), C3 crystal, seagul movement (at the moment) + my old Dirk strap :)

everything just comes together in this watch!!!!! it's a beauty :)

IMG_8379.thumb.JPG.3ebd0316878a22560e3e6

• Like 1