When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Well I Finally Asked Her And She Said Yes , Im So Happy

rbj69

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS HERE AT RWG

Well on Dec. 22nd i finally asked Melissa for here hand in marriage, and she said yes

we have been together for about 6 years and we had a little girl together about 2 and 1/2 years ago , a precious gift , at the time we didnt plan it and it just happened and we both decided not to get married just for that reason but now time has gone by and we have grown closer together and i felt it was time to give it a try , hopefully things will be as wonderful as they have always been , time will tell !!

i also was wondering what watch u were wearing when it happend to u ?

i was wearing my genuine vintage 1680 sub , for one reason , it has stood the test of time and had some bumps in the road but all in all it has held up nicely and keeps on ticking

basically im hoping my new found engagement will do the same and we can hold up in time and age gracefully together

i cant wait to hear your stories

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

joe

Wow, great news here!

Congratulations to you, and best wishes to the wife! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

On my wrist I had an handcuff, and I still have since then.... :lol:

thanks everyone for your kindness and best wishes, now where r all the stories? i know there is more than two good stories here , lol

dont be bashful, lets make it fun , lol

joe

Joe,

Fantastic news! No huge story to tell regarding my engagement other than my wife had bought me the watch I was wearing! Its currently not running, but after 13yrs of marriage, i would will never give it up. So here it is......GUCCI 3300M.

Regards,

~Vince

aka

eNative

post-457-1167297474_thumb.jpg

Congratulations RBJ! I can just about remember the watch I was wearing, I had just returned from a long holiday in Birmingham, Alabama. Whilst there I bought a little Timex indiglo ( don't laugh, I was young and foolish, of course the latter is still apt ) When I asked my Wife to marry me.

Eleven years, and six angelic children later, I wish I could find that wee Timex, :wub: