When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rather large Rolex parts lot on the Bay

Uberscreamer

Hey guys and gals, I was just cruising over on the big 'ol Bay site looking for some parts and stumbled across this lot.  It looks to be legit, sourced at a watch maker's sale (possibly retired, who knows).  There appear to be some nice parts here, as well as some very worn dials and such, but it comes with a clean looking SS bracelet reference 78350 as well as a case back removal tool (likely Bergeon).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lot-Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-Date-Datejust-Airking-cases-Dials-and-Crystals-/201412935173?hash=item2ee5257e05

Sadly I do not have the funds to swing this myself right now, but thought that I might post here for you guys to see if anyone is interested.  Assuming that there is enough interest, I would think that the $1,650 invested could rather easily be made back by parting cases and dials out to others of us that want them.  The only caveat for now appears that the 'buy it now' ends in the next 5 or so hours, so I would take a look fast if you are interested.

***  This Ebay account does not belong to myself or anyone that I know, I am simply mentioning a possible good deal here for those that are looking to complete any projects that they have open, which require any of the parts offered in this eBay sale. The seller looks to be trustworthy and has good feedback, so it appears that, given going prices of Rolex dials and cases, this could be one heck of a deal for someone interested.

Good Luck!