When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Member Feedback

Mike on a bike

Guys with new software I can not change feedback. In the short time we have had it three members have contacted me with an oops! and left neg. instead of pos.. Now text is good but minus sign hit so looks like they have negative if you do not look into it. All I can say is be careful when you do it till we figure out how to get me in.

PS it does not look like I can leave feed back for guys I deal with in my mod screen can do all sorts of things ,ban, warn etc but not like what you see.

HOLD THE PRESSES!!!

I found a semi-helpful solution, if I delete the member entirely, the negative feedback goes away.

The usefulness of this approach remains to be determined.  Any volunteers?  B)

Sorry for creating unnecessary work for you guys. I was one of the culprits to accidentally leave negative feedback...it defaults to negative now and I foolishly missed it when proofing my post. I hope it can be resolved as Rolo Jack is a great member and I feel bad about putting a red mark on his profile. I will kick my own *** here in a minute.

N... While you was in that super secret liar doing your best Indiana Jones impression did you by chance come across the lost TRL...???!!!???

Or was you too busy dodging the spears and large boulders.... and hopefully you outran those darn garn nazis !!! ...

Of course you can always ask Thomas to use the Force .... I sense The Force in him strong it is... :)

Oh! and Mike is there anywhere yet where I can leave feedback about leaving feedback  !!??!!

Edited by PeteM

Guys just got another one, negative hit for positive. OK here is the plan I have 4 of these PMs I believe (I can not find all, my PM box is an insanely busy place) so post here your name their name so I can have the chief go in and fix ( hopeful he can). In this way there will be one thread the chief can look at and go into feedback to hopefully fix. I can not see what you guys do in mod screen but this is happening to experienced guys so be careful when you leave feedback one wrong move and this happens I gather.  I am sure once we are used to it will not be a problem but we are all learning new setup and this I can not fix.

Edited by Mike on a bike

• 2 weeks later...