When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned from RWI

swdivad

Well, there are plenty of b1tches down here in Bangkok, but I tend to think there are more wenches, so that's a good thing!

Problem is, it seems to be quite common in the wenches' nature to eventually turn into b1tches, often when past their used by date:inverted: (here is about 28-30)

:bangin:

Ah.. Interesting theory. So, the wench, when facing the inevitable march of time can turn into a beeatch. Rather like an over ripe fruit which inevitably turns rotten? And this metamorphosis takes place around the 28-30 vintage? Most enligtening, I will indeed make note of this and be vigilant in my dealings with the 'fair' sex, especially those of the stated vintage. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'on the turn'.

• Like 1

Well, there are plenty of b1tches down here in Bangkok, but I tend to think there are more wenches, so that's a good thing!

Problem is, it seems to be quite common in the wenches' nature to eventually turn into b1tches, often when past their used by date:inverted: (here is about 28-30)

:bangin:

Steady, there is only one 'B' word you should call a woman and that is Beautiful........

....... because Bitches love that kind of [censored] :)

• Like 1

Actually, @swdivad, I was just over at RWI and realized that you are not really banned, just "incarcerated" at their infamous brig.

The bashings are present of course, as with any other "inmate" down there, and to me, its always easy to trod on anyone when he is down, especially with the powers that be standing behind the mob. Its typical in any community, online or otherwise I guess. 

Someone has also posted your PM exchange in the thread, and something over a $10 discount request for  strap you were selling. It is your strap, your private exchange with another party, and your point of view. It should not have been publicized. I would not comment on that as I was not involved in that at all. I respect you as a member much more senior than me in the hobby Mr D, and I think you are a member of good standing over at RWG. I personally do not agree with airing of PMs in public unless its absolutely necessary to do so to verify the crux of a matter on hand, nor do I agree with extensive and collective bashing of any individual at all. We are all just people ultimately, and we have our good and bad days, and strengths and weaknesses. The day we learn to see people as people, and not labelled objects, would be the day we become enlightened a lot more.

What I would like to reiterate, is that RWI has their own strengths as a forum. For example, the sales offering, and information on specific watches, are often a lot more eclectic and extensive in nature, and I enjoy that aspect of the forum very much. Here at RWG, the atmosphere is a lot more laid back, and there is a lot less policing and yes bashing of the fallen. You just seem to fit in here better than you do over there. So stay here, and I am sure that your years of experience would translate to useful learning for the rest of us. :)

Actually, @swdivad, I was just over at RWI and realized that you are not really banned, just "incarcerated" at their infamous brig.

The bashings are present of course, as with any other "inmate" down there, and to me, its always easy to trod on anyone when he is down, especially with the powers that be standing behind the mob. Its typical in any community, online or otherwise I guess. 

Someone has also posted your PM exchange in the thread, and something over a $10 discount request for  strap you were selling. It is your strap, your private exchange with another party, and your point of view. It should not have been publicized. I would not comment on that as I was not involved in that at all. I respect you as a member much more senior than me in the hobby Mr D, and I think you are a member of good standing over at RWG. I personally do not agree with airing of PMs in public unless its absolutely necessary to do so to verify the crux of a matter on hand, nor do I agree with extensive and collective bashing of any individual at all. We are all just people ultimately, and we have our good and bad days, and strengths and weaknesses. The day we learn to see people as people, and not labelled objects, would be the day we become enlightened a lot more.

What I would like to reiterate, is that RWI has their own strengths as a forum. For example, the sales offering, and information on specific watches, are often a lot more eclectic and extensive in nature, and I enjoy that aspect of the forum very much. Here at RWG, the atmosphere is a lot more laid back, and there is a lot less policing and yes bashing of the fallen. You just seem to fit in here better than you do over there. So stay here, and I am sure that your years of experience would translate to useful learning for the rest of us. :)

Wow! thanks for letting me know Legend.... and I felt the extreme urge to reply for some reason... In the end, I'm a funny kinda guy (I think, anyway) and I try to make light of things, sometimes in a strange way.

As for posting my PM, whatever, no skin off my backside whatsoever, and I'd answer the same way again... I was offered a lowball and I replied in turn

Yes, RWI has its strengths for sure, although FOR ME, the overall attitude is not worth ten times that info.

I like to be surrounded by nice, mellow people in contrast to that...  Here is wonderful and sane, I've been here since the beginning without any kind of issue like that; I was there for only a few short months and this.

Apparently this place is called the knitting circle and I'm a whiner and a douche for starting this thread! Go figure!!

Wow! thanks for letting me know Legend.... and I felt the extreme urge to reply for some reason... In the end, I'm a funny kinda guy (I think, anyway) and I try to make light of things, sometimes in a strange way.

As for posting my PM, whatever, no skin off my backside whatsoever, and I'd answer the same way again... I was offered a lowball and I replied in turn

Yes, RWI has its strengths for sure, although FOR ME, the overall attitude is not worth ten times that info.

I like to be surrounded by nice, mellow people in contrast to that...  Here is wonderful and sane, I've been here since the beginning without any kind of issue like that; I was there for only a few short months and this.

Apparently this place is called the knitting circle and I'm a whiner and a douche for starting this thread! Go figure!!

Basically, D, you are experienced to know that in such contentious episodes, name-calling and online bashing are games that never end, and the concept of public right and wrong depend primarily on the number of supporters in each camp. This rule does not of course apply to straight out scams. In the RWI brig, it is often 1 "inmate" against the horde, and onlookers take glee in bashing the guy even if most of them got no stakes in the matter on hand.The public humiliation and insults serve to deter the rest of the community from similar offences, and yes, it gives them an avenue to liberate themselves from the moderation observed in other sections of the forum. 

But we are people in the end, with our own moods, preferences, inclinations, temperaments. We have been called scumbags and countless other names and called others the same through the years. Cyber bullies are often loud on the keyboard and reserved otherwise in person. The internet and comfort of distance and anonymity has created countless warriors and heroes, and gave voices to the usually meek ones.

Let this be the knitting circle, and you can be called a whiner or douche or whatever. They do not know you personally, just your internet persona. I am inclined to believe that like me, you have an actual life and in your case, you could be reading this wearing a Singha tank top, with a Chang beer in hand and a gorgeous ladyboy bouncing on your lap, cajoling you to give less attention to my post and more to her/him.. :lol: Ok I jest but you get the idea.

I saw the straps that you are selling in the straps section buddy. Why don't you PM me your best offer I will buy them all? I am doing this not because I have 500 panerai, but I do this out of goodwill toward you, and I would of course request that you ship all of them to my friend Mike on a Bike to raffle off at the next RWG raffle?

Basically, D, you are experienced to know that in such contentious episodes, name-calling and online bashing are games that never end, and the concept of public right and wrong depend primarily on the number of supporters in each camp. This rule does not of course apply to straight out scams. In the RWI brig, it is often 1 "inmate" against the horde, and onlookers take glee in bashing the guy even if most of them got no stakes in the matter on hand.The public humiliation and insults serve to deter the rest of the community from similar offences, and yes, it gives them an avenue to liberate themselves from the moderation observed in other sections of the forum. 

But we are people in the end, with our own moods, preferences, inclinations, temperaments. We have been called scumbags and countless other names and called others the same through the years. Cyber bullies are often loud on the keyboard and reserved otherwise in person. The internet and comfort of distance and anonymity has created countless warriors and heroes, and gave voices to the usually meek ones.

Let this be the knitting circle, and you can be called a whiner or douche or whatever. They do not know you personally, just your internet persona. I am inclined to believe that like me, you have an actual life and in your case, you could be reading this wearing a Singha tank top, with a Chang beer in hand and a gorgeous ladyboy bouncing on your lap, cajoling you to give less attention to my post and more to her/him.. :lol: Ok I jest but you get the idea.

I saw the straps that you are selling in the straps section buddy. Why don't you PM me your best offer I will buy them all? I am doing this not because I have 500 panerai, but I do this out of goodwill toward you, and I would of course request that you ship all of them to my friend Mike on a Bike to raffle off at the next RWG raffle?

Sir... you are truly a Legend I'm sure... I completely agree with you on all points except that I haven't tried a ladyboy (yet); I have a wonderful lovely 100% sexy lady that keeps me from strayin'  ;-)

Your offer on the straps is extremely generous, I will return in kind by PM shortly.

• Like 2

There is zero doubt that this forum is the place to be to talk about watches. I would say this is the civilized forum while the other forum might be akin to....... North korea? Please no offense meant to anyone who lives there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the question is MS DOS normal IBM DOS.....  Remember back in the day.....

No. All of the DOSes were bases on IBM DOS, but had thier own variations. Every computer maker back then had thier own versions od DOS adapted for thier own computers.

I will just add that David is a friend who I have not only known for over 10 years online but also have personally met on a number of occasions and whilst I do not want to take part in any inter-forum slanging match I can state quite clearly that the people trying to deride him are way off the mark.

Ken

• Like 1

I will just add that David is a friend who I have not only known for over 10 years online but also have personally met on a number of occasions and whilst I do not want to take part in any inter-forum slanging match I can state quite clearly that the people trying to deride him are way off the mark.

Ken

Thanks Ken! Will see you on my next jaunt down too!

In regards to my 'brigging'... I'm now just having fun watching my haters trip over their own dicks every chance they get... As for being able to deride me... HA! Not on their best day in their best reincarnation can anyone deride me... One can only deride oneself!

OK, someone please stop me on this zen stuff!!

Gotta love those RWI folks, they temporarily locked a sale of mine because I did not have RWI written on the tag in the picture!!!  The name and date were there....

Then after posting another picture with a tag that stated RWI plus date and my screen name, some jack A## comes back and questions weather my date says 9/2/2015 or 2013.   Really?  Like I would take a picture of the watch two years ago and hold on to it until exactly today to use it, plus I had the picture from yesterday already up there to boot......Seriously. talk about over the top.  I guess some of them have way too much time on their hands......  And even after the pictures have been up for a couple of hours the staff hold is still there...

No they didn't. It is because you incorrectly tagged your sale by not having the year. There is no rule stating you have to have RWI on the tag.

Photo%20Sep%2001%209%2002%2056%20AM.jpg

And to clarify, NONE of the mods called you out afterwards on the year.

This is a fine example of how people don't read rules, and then blame the institution for their own mistakes.

Edited by bronica

No they didn't. It is because you incorrectly tagged your sale by not having the year. There is no rule stating you have to have RWI on the tag.

And to clarify, NONE of the mods called you out on the year.

This is a fine example of how people don't read rules, make up the reason for why they got punished and then blame the institution for their own mistakes.

I bet you were a hall monitor back in school... maybe a security guard now... good luck with your that, but your post is waaay off topic and we don't care about your petty-ass details.

Now, go back to your dark little hole you call an existence and continue all your amazing clarifications over there ya numbskull... This thread is all about ME

I bet you were a hall monitor back in school... maybe a security guard now... good luck with your that, but your post is waaay off topic and we don't care about your petty-ass details.

Now, go back to your dark little hole you call an existence and continue all your amazing clarifications over there ya numbskull... This thread is all about ME

Stay out of Vegas mate, you're a terrible gambler :)

On the contrary, it's very much on topic. As said previously "This is a fine example of how people don't read rules, and then blame the institution for their own mistakes." Sounds like your situation, no?

Edited by bronica

Stay out of Vegas mate, you're a terrible gambler :)

On the contrary, it's very much on topic. As said previously "This is a fine example of how people don't read rules, and then blame the institution for their own mistakes." Sounds like your situation, no?

I wouldn't go to Vegas if I was paid to... and I don't gamble ;-)

Situation? What situation? Some members of RWI are in a situation, not me mate.

Please go away, your input is useless.

I wouldn't go to Vegas if I was paid to... and I don't gamble ;-)

Situation? What situation? Some members of RWI are in a situation, not me mate.

Please go away, your input is useless.

Okay? You know i'm not actually telling you to go to Vegas, or saying you're a gambler right? You keep grasping at straws to salvage some form of a comeback it's quite sad. I never once insulted you so i've no idea where all this "dark hole, hall monitor, numbskull" stuff is coming from but it just shows the sort of personality you have.

My input is actually quite useful in fact. You made this thread for some way to vent or gain support and input, when a lot of the people supporting you are the people who did not read the rules just like you, and blaming it on RWI. The other half are people telling you suck it up and rules are rules, which you can't apparently read.  Do you realise how many people have successfully made threads and sold their items without a problem? You are an iota in that pool. You abused selling thinking it was a right, and not as a privilege and your own self-entitlement landed you in the brig.

You'll probably come back with a string of insults that have no relation or connection to me. I'll look forward to reading it and seeing how you vent your own frustration out on me but you won't be worth replying to again. Thanks for the enjoyment buddy. :partytime:

P.S. To quote you from RWI:

Resorting to childish immature jaunts like this just further shows you have a complete lack of intelligence and/or education. Something an 8th or 10th grader would write.

Juxtaposed by your reply to me an hour ago:

Enjoy 8th grade! :clap2:

Edited by bronica
  • Like 1