When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 60's and 70's COSC Certificates

rolojack

Hello all, I will post this text both here and in the sales area so the information is communicated.

Just to remind first what drived me into this Rolex Ephemera project : simply to have papers for all my watches, rep and gen. Having a full set is such a nice feeling ! Only, as we all know, Rolex ephemera prices have gone really expensive, and I am not willing to pay over 1k for a blank certificate, or settle for a Date or Datejust certificate with the wrong numbers and all.

This is not a business, just an attempt to finance this project. Please do not treat me like a dealer, I am a collector just like you guys !

The journey to find a good printer was long. Very long, and I had actually given hope until recently in Eurasia.

This batch of Certificates is the third of this series. I have refused 2 batches, I could not refuse this one. The progress overall was so outstanding that I had to accept it. And to be honest, I was too focused on the print quality to notice the small errors you guys pointed.

About these errors, note you did not see them at first ! It took you some time and focus to spot them. And also, to be honest, it was probably the first time you actually READ a certificate. Who reads that? It just looks good folded in the wallet fitted in the box.

Anyways, I had to accept as I had a strong feeling if I refused this batch, they would refuse to work for me again. So, do not imagine one second these came cheep !!!! At every trial I have to pay. So all in all, that price I offer is just a break-even. Nothing more. Printing is not cheap. Finding the correct paper was not simple, and most of all, creating the source file with these stamps and details was a lot of work.

I will have one more batch made, and have these defects corrected. Green will be lighter, watermark will be reduced by 20% and the mistakes will be corrected. PLEASE, have a good look at the other ones, and let me know if you see any other thing that should be adjusted !!!!!!!!! Since they had a super clear scan of the gen to work and mistake in on their side, I will try to get a discount and order 100 pcs. I will still sell the set at 20 euros, and the other ones will go at 10 euros only. Again, once folded and aged, for a submariner with a low crown guard you won't need any better..... Someone who doesn't notice a low crown guard will not notice that accent in the wrong place and so.....

Cheers, RJ