When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The second

klotis77

Hi, just got my first rep. 176 from noob factory. It, s better than i hoped for, a lot better:). If i want my next to have The same quality, do you have any suggestions? I am planning on a Radiomir and maybe a ceramica model.  I really like the 351 as well.

Hi, just got my first rep. 176 from noob factory. It, s better than i hoped for, a lot better:). If i want my next to have The same quality, do you have any suggestions? I am planning on a Radiomir and maybe a ceramica model.  I really like the 351 as well.

Your reputation at RWI precedes you klotis77. 

It is a more laid back and relaxed forum here, but be careful, because if you start suffering from keyboard Tourette Syndrome and going bipolar on guys here, there is no brig to hold you. You (and future clones)will simply be expelled.

I am not here to call you names, or to emasculate you in any way, but fair warning, please mind your manners here.  

Klotis77

A forum, as you already know, is an online community where like-minded individuals congregate to share information, engage in social exchanges, and trade watches.

Anti-social behavior is always frowned upon, and the difference is how fast the proverbial moderator boot connects with your butt and the quantity of collective bashing you get when you get out of line. But the end result will ultimately be the same, you find yourself on the shit list on one more forum.

You are being watched and monitored here, because of your notoriety at RWI. Feel free to mingle and do the things you came here for. "Being polite" is an unwritten rule on a lot of forums, but it should come as second nature to any decent human being. Maybe you are not here to make friends and thats ok too, as long as you do not turn offensive or unruly. The moment you do, you would get turned out of RWG faster than you can say ouch. Then where are you going to go next? RepGeek? I remember member Wimpie is the administrator there. I think you would find the doors shut too. 

So if you are on medication, take them before you log in. Stay away from your keyboard when you drink. Some men become mellow and pleasant when slightly inebriated, others just turn into assholes. The most unfortunate of assholes sometimes get turned into the stuff that daisies and beautiful flowers thrive on when rotting alone and slowly in a desolated woods somewhere, after a word or action out of line. 

The members replying in this thread are wary of you. I am wary of you. But this is because there is no preventing the trail of foulness that drips from you and backtracks all the way back to RWI.

Just so you know, gay slurs, racially offensive insults are not welcome. Try not to do any name calling or reprise the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde here please.

Stick to watch related topics for a start and you would do fine. Disengage yourself from aggressive situations. 

Thanks and feel free to look around.