When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

This morning, my watch has been seized !

themannier

Yes, i always tought that should arrived , and for the first time, my watch has been seized by the French customs; there is a suspicion of counterfeit, so they are waiting for the invoice to be sure it's a gen :)

I returned this watch 45 days ago to get it fixed by the TD, and he returned it to me with DHL.... until today, i never had an issue with DHL to France, but not this time :nono:

I won't have my noob v5 hulk :huh:

Will the TD cover it?   The OP said it was a REPAIR order, not a new purchase..........

I just returned the watch 2 days later i received it, but....I realized something; this wasn't his "suggested shipping method ", he wanted to return it in air mail, and i asked him to do it with DHL(paid the extra cost) to get the watch faster :1a:

I don't think he will provide me something in this case !

Good to know Jean Baptiste.

I will tell Ryan not to replace it

Are you trying to scam again or did your wife press the PP dispute button again?

Karma for scamming Toro I'd say. See this is the only forum you haven't been banned from yet

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/230910-Welcome-to-The-Brig-themannier?highlight=mannier

• Like 1

Hi, You´re here for 1,5 Years and live in the EU. DHL is about the worst shipping method ever for continental EU, they always charge their taxes. The only way of shipping is through the UK (the expensive but lengthy way) even if You have been lucky in the past it does not compensate for the trouble ahead. France is not easy-going in this issue.

If just the watch is gone (without further issues) consider Yourself lucky and lesson learned. Just stating the facts.

• Like 1

Hi, You´re here for 1,5 Years and live in the EU. DHL is about the worst shipping method ever for continental EU, they always charge their taxes. The only way of shipping is through the UK (the expensive but lengthy way) even if You have been lucky in the past it does not compensate for the trouble ahead. France is not easy-going in this issue.

If just the watch is gone (without further issues) consider Yourself lucky and lesson learned. Just stating the facts.

I have tried, and it happened; i am not crying, just sharing my experience; i totall agree with you !

Well that's a drag...maybe you could say it's a gift and you have no invoice. Albeit once French customs gets their greasy rookers on it, it becomes a national priority to prove the "counterfeiter" has sullied French soil.

maybe the dealer will replace it for you. Good luck bro!

Ok a couple of points, as a dealer myself I often get customers asking for goods to be shipped by a certain method.

There is no single fail safe method and in fact the best shipping option can change from order to order, the dealer will always leave the shipping method up to his shipping agent and the customer should too.

In fact some will void any reship claims if the customer has demanded his/her preferred postage.

The other point is that the OP states the watch was returned for repair, therefore this was not a new purchase and in most cases that will mean there is no reship guarantee.

Ken

Good to know Jean Baptiste.

I will tell Ryan not to replace it

Are you trying to scam again or did your wife press the PP dispute button again?

Karma for scamming Toro I'd say. See this is the only forum you haven't been banned from yet

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/230910-Welcome-to-The-Brig-themannier?highlight=mannier

Hi Toro, good to see you chimed in too and confirming the story. Can't believe after reading my post people are still giving the OP advice......

• Like 1

Hi Toro, good to see you chimed in too and confirming the story. Can't believe after reading my post people are still giving the OP advice......

I'll give the OP some new advice in light of the RWI thread. Get the fook out of Dodge before you get banned here too, there is no room for you here. I've had my share of scammers both here and on PayPal so if you've lost the watch ..... karma. Now go and find a new hobby away from here.