When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PATEK 5131J-001 WORLDTIME

lillo

Though in this case Gasebah... it would be a rep watch with a fake complication ...

you may well find a rep of these mate but as mentioned the complications will be faux ....the best place to find out if a rep is available is to search on Watcheden site as they list near enough every rep around.... from the $20 specials to the better reps... they have more than any TD site I have ever seen.... but I would never buy from them..

What you should do if you want a particular watch and you cant find a rep on a dealer site or even know if the rep is made is to email a dealer someone like Connie at Kingwatch or Rochester at Watchesinternational and attach a pic of the gen you are after as a rep.. they will then tell you if one exists and if stocks are available..

In fact i would recommend to anyone that they should never just assume because a deler doesnt list it on his/her site that they dont sell it.... You should always contact a dealer direct as if the maker has stock they can get it for you and the smaller dealers will be cheaper than the bigger ones including postage will be cheaper plus you tend to get a better service as they arent as busy...

I dont think I have ordered from a site in years.... I just email my dealer direct with a pic and details and he gets me price and then I order it... the only time I use a dealers site is for reference or research and I use certain dealers for certain types or makes of watches...

For example if you want to see whats just come out regularly check sites like Ryan or Angus'

If you want to research older or less well known reps that might be out there then go to any of Cartel or similar dealers like Josh or Andrew etc

If you want to ask if this or that can be bought or if stocks exist or even for parts then go to someone like Ken (my dealer) or Connie or Rochester or Sead etc....

A lot of guys seem to forget that dealers all sell the same watches and if you cant see it ...It doesnt mean they cant get it

Edited by PeteM

• 1 month later...

If you want to ask if this or that can be bought or if stocks exist or even for parts then go to someone like Ken (my dealer) or Connie or Rochester or Sead etc....

Sorry, what are the sites or email address of these sellers, I have not seen these names in the cartel sellers

Thanks

Edited by lillo

Rochest is Watchesinternational

Mary is Kingshow

Ken is Chazingtime

All are TDs either here or other forums but you will find top 2 in TD section mate

• 2 weeks later...