When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Huge Big Up for my friend Legend

astonjenks

Today after a few weeks of patiently waiting my AP LBJ has arrived back modded under the careful and meticulous eye and mamagemnet of none other than our resident AP expert Legend (Master of all things AP related) and wow, this is one simply amazing watch that has such a presence and looks how the new strap sits/fits and looks.

A huge thankyou Legend my friend for the brilliant work (please feel free to add a full list) as I cannot remember all that you've done. All I can say is I am thrilled, totally thrilled

Regards

AJ

APLBJ1.jpg

Edited by astonjenks
better photo
  • Like 2

Sometimes I wonder why I help others to create watches that I become envious of lol. Thanks AJ for all the patience waiting for this beauty. The mods are:

- service and Swiss main spring

- align 3,6,9 markers

- shorten marker at 3.

- hour hand base trim

- cyclop mod for more depth and magnification

- correct dark royal blue hands

And of cos, the disgustingly beautiful strap that AJ added on!

It looks damn fine on you old friend. Wear her well and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding work, Legend!  I know squat about APs but I know workmanship when I see it.  Well done!  :tu:

AJ, it's bad enough that you have a gorgeous Aston in your stable.  But if you have a big block Cobra too.... I'll have to fly over there and throttle you personally.

And then take it for a drive!   anim_lhd.gif

• Like 1

Outstanding work, Legend!  I know squat about APs but I know workmanship when I see it.  Well done!  :tu:

AJ, it's bad enough that you have a gorgeous Aston in your stable.  But if you have a big block Cobra too.... I'll have to fly over there and throttle you personally.

And then take it for a drive!   anim_lhd.gif

A guy with enough vintage Rolexes, valued conservatively at approximately the GDP of Thailand, can get his own Aston, Cobra, and basically anything he wants without throttling his neighbor for it. Wouldnt you agree Big B?  ;) :D

Edited by Legend

True, true ... instead of throttling him I'll strap him into the passenger seat and take him for a drive... see if I can make him scream like a little girl   :)

You guys ROCK.  Have I said that already?   :notworthy:

AJ, that looks absolutely beautiful. Legend is a wizard when it comes to AP mods. I have one done and two more in the lineup. After his mods, these are as close to one of the multi thousand dollar Frankens as you can get, for a whole lot less!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk