When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Displex for scratches?

hambone

I purchased a tube of displex for the scratches in the 372 Pam I have that has an acrylic criystal . It was reccomended by my brothers here and I very much appreciate the opinions from my post on the subject . Anyhow, my Displex was just delivered and I rubbed it into my 372 and used the polishing cloth provided however, it did not work so I tried once more and still no effect on the significant scratches ( which are not deep). So, if there are any other suggestions I will take them as seriously as I did the others. Thank you my Bro's for your good advice,I know everyone means well.

Eric

Edited by hambone

Never tried Displex, I have used polywatch many times and it works OK.  IMHO toothpaste works as well as anything else I have tried.  If the scratches are deeper I will use my dremel with a horse hair or really soft cotton wheel.  

Never tried Displex, I have used polywatch many times and it works OK.  IMHO toothpaste works as well as anything else I have tried.  If the scratches are deeper I will use my dremel with a horse hair or really soft cotton wheel.  

Thanks DTM, I have tried toothpaste but a soft wheel Dremel never occurred to me . Perhaps the displex applied with my Dremel would be more effective than my finger. E

Displex is designed for Mobile, and tablet screens, however, many use it on plexi crystals.  I purchased some to experiment with, but am happy with the Polywatch, and cotton wool method.

Edited by SSTEEL
correcting spellchecker

Polywatch it is then by golly. Mahalo!

i just ordered it from my Amazon account. It was 9.95 shipped. Will advise the outcome.

i have an extra tube of Displex if anyone wants it. I got two and it is a gift to whoever pm's me.