When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Seamaster projects

kernow

With Omega being my favourite manufacturer, I've been saving up some parts over the last couple of years for a project. 

I have a gen Seamaster 2254 that I love but I wanted something a little different so these are off to Micky for him to work some magic on. 

6858E666-50AA-4E6C-855B-C236D1169811_zps

The closed factory case will be used to house the Seamaster 2230 dial and a PO bezel. I'm not too sure on the bezel insert yet - still thinking about that one. 

The two chrono's will be 'fixed' and one fitted with the white gen dial. The other will be a surprise! 

Will post again once I have more news. 

recognised that closed factory piece!

You gotta get the GMT thing going - recall seeing someone sell a genuine GMT bezel insert....perfect for this no?

You do indeed sir! 

I'm thinking of a ceramic insert from a new Seamaster, but will have to see if (a) I can source one and (b) if it will fit a PO bezel. 

I have a gen gmt so I'm not too sure about what to do with this one. I sent it to Micky as an alternative to the closed factory case (lose the Seamaster fart valve).