When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New PAM 048 40mm Lands!

denimhead

Finally I own a Panerai that i can wear in comfort. Over the years I have tried with the 44mm Panerai's and sadly could never et used to the size. I'm a vintage Rolex guy so have always been used to their size. Well as soon as i saw that there was going to be a nice version of the 048 i took the plunge. No idea if this is a great rep in terms of how close to gen it is, but it feels beautifully finished and the contrast between the brushed and polihed parts of the case are amazing, hope i caught it in my pictures. I did buy a gen correct white on black date disc that needs installing as the one thats fitted is bugging the shit out of me. So in short if you've never considered a Panerai because of the size then i can strongly recommend this 40mm version. 

Cheers DH

pam.jpg

pam1.jpg

pam2.jpg

When they fix the dw to a correct one (currently I believe is for gold one) it will be perfect.

It just needs the correct white on black disc and yes i believe it would be very close to perfect. I'm so pleased, its off to Micky next week for the disc change and a full service then its going to be my daily beater