When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

**NEW TUDOR Blackbay - IN BLACK FINALLY***

Guest REPPIN

LOL, did not wear off....found one this morning.  It will be here tomorrow.  Some guy on one of the forums said, "The modern Tudor is the Tyler Durden of Rolex"  that sold me. 

LOL, be sure to post pics and a review when you get it! I'm being pulled to it, as well. I'm considering this one or a used 16570 polar Exp II for my first gen purchase. If I were to get the Tudor, then the Exp II would be 2nd, followed up by a GMTIIC eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

No PBR perhaps you can post across all the boards that you want it repped ala Fluffy. Sorry Fluffy could not resist, word of advice: just laugh dude it is your thing it will most likely be referenced for years when someone makes similar posts, run with it lighten up mate. Next time you see someone post I want this repped post "not going to happen not up to the Fluffy request level!" own it!

Am I the only person that say meh, not too fussed about it, maybe it'll grow on me. As it stands there are too many styles trying to happen: trying for the vintage look, but with the gold on the dial the stainless bezel clashes in my eyes. Strange as I love my BB red and also my Pelagos. 

Am I the only person that say meh, not too fussed about it, maybe it'll grow on me. As it stands there are too many styles trying to happen: trying for the vintage look, but with the gold on the dial the stainless bezel clashes in my eyes. Strange as I love my BB red and also my Pelagos. 

This is the same watch as the red. Same dial, hands, everything is the same. The only 3 changes are the black crown tube, the black rose on the crown, and the black bezel insert. Personally, I think the rose gold looks better with the black insert. The red triangle pulls it out just enough.

I was the same way.  Just thought they were OK, not something I really thought about buying.  Last time I was at the AD I was trying to love a modern Rolex but ended up liking the Tudors better.  The thing that makes the BB nice is the way it wears.  The case back is recessed so it sits flat on the wrist and is super comfy like my gen 1675.  So out of all the watches I tried on that day the BB fit the best.  I really went in there to buy a GMT BLNR and in the end the watches left on the tray were the Pelagos, BBR and the BLNR.  I walked out of the store that day but when the black insert came out, bought one a couple of days later.  I really like it.  Makes for a great daily beater. 

D20C1639-3564-4BBF-B9B8-ECB62DA1FBE4_zps4vfubyxp.jpg

• Like 1