When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raffle Legend AP!

Mike thanks for taking one of my pieces for the next raffle! The base watch is a JF ROO Volcano, 42mm.

Mods done:

- service done and Swiss main spring fitted. About 48-50hrs power reserve.

- trimmed beveled and polished hour hand base

- trimmed tachy ring for that space between date window and tachy

- ETA datewheel fitted

- modded cyclops for better magnification and depth.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Those mods make this watch perfect. I'm in for the raffle, only for this watch!

You have legendary luck bro lol

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Wow Al, you are just too generous! 

Hey P not really buddy Mike very kindly offered to buy it for the raffle. :)

Hey P not really buddy Mike very kindly offered to buy it for the raffle.

lol that does not sound like a very healthy exercise Al. You can safely distract the juvenile croc with the sheared lamb I offered you as a sacrificial tribute. lol

Very nice of mike to offer the very best of modded AP out there for the raffle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

lol that does not sound like a very healthy exercise Al. You can safely distract the juvenile croc with the sheared lamb I offered you as a sacrificial tribute. lol

Very nice of mike to offer the very best of modded AP out there for the raffle.

Now now P, the sheared lamb joke has gone on long enough, carried over from RWI and now its getting old...... :bangin: :partytime:

But for the sake of correcting you, I would reckon you need at least 3 sheared lambs, one to feed the croc, one to hold on to as a float and one to trade with me for my "ultra secret mod".. :lol:  :lol: 

Now now P, the sheared lamb joke has gone on long enough, carried over from RWI and now its getting old...... :bangin: artytime:

But for the sake of correcting you, I would reckon you need at least 3 sheared lambs, one to feed the croc, one to hold on to as a float and one to trade with me for my "ultra secret mod"..    

Lmao true bro. but we could start the sheep trend here. lol

Mike,

I can't see the watch!!!!!! Link is broken on tapatalk. Can you please repost it. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://rwg.cc/index.php?/topic/179229-Modded-AP-ROO-Volcano

Here she is bro. I believe you guys have met ;)

Mr. A, as usual, that is a beautiful watch. Maybe a little too much Orange for this old man, but nonetheless and outstanding piece. You, my friend are bringing these ROO's to a whole new level. I'm really impressed with the cyclops and date mag.

Would this date mag work, and be appropriate for the divers?

Mr. A, as usual, that is a beautiful watch. Maybe a little too much Orange for this old man, but nonetheless and outstanding piece. You, my friend are bringing these ROO's to a whole new level. I'm really impressed with the cyclops and date mag.

Would this date mag work, and be appropriate for the divers?

When you become an old man my friend uou be qualified to say that ;)

The date mag would work for the diver of cos. :)