When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5513 project on its way Misiekped

Beachcomber

Fantastic build!

There's a gen 5513 on WUS for $4500 if anyone wants to skip the process.

Well, I'll buy them all day long for 4500 if it looks like mine. All I found on WUS is this 2.9 mil one which doesn't hold a candle to mine for 7800. 

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f30/fs-rolex-5513-submariner-bracelet-2593130.html?highlight=5513

Hey S. Looks great man. You really scored on the dial and hand set. Really like the plots and color. Congratsemoji322.png

Now the big question: bracelet or leather?

Thanks buddy! Leather, got a nice Cordovan Nato. 

Edited by Beachcomber

Well, I'll buy them all day long for 4500 if it looks like mine. All I found on WUS is this 2.9 mil one which doesn't hold a candle to mine for 7800. 

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f30/fs-rolex-5513-submariner-bracelet-2593130.html?highlight=5513

Thanks buddy! Leather, got a nice Cordovan Nato. 

Here you go. Allegedly recently serviced and everything. Not suggesting I like it as much as I like yours. Personally I like the way yours looks better. However this is likely not a Franken but an original genuine so could be a great deal for a member that prefers the way this one looks.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=2608018

Thanks buddy, now I may contemplate selling my 1680 cuz I really like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt know you had a 1680 ?? :D 

but congrats on your beatiful piece :) 

• Like 1

Here you go. Allegedly recently serviced and everything. Not suggesting I like it as much as I like yours. Personally I like the way yours looks better. However this is likely not a Franken but an original genuine so could be a great deal for a member that prefers the way this one looks.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=2608018

that mid case is so over polished and possibly not gen. it may even be a franken watch

Nice 1680 Specs ???  

It's a Gen, 5 mil serial, bought it from the original owner.

The seller must think people are fucking stupid. This statement takes the prize.

"The "5513" reference number can be clearly seen with the naked eye between the lugs at 12 o'clock. However, the serial number on the opposite side has begun to fade - at least a portion of number can be made out under magnification; maybe the whole number, but I only have a 4x loupe so I cannot say for certain. This should not really make a difference because the watch can be traced just as easy via the movement number. "

Congratulations!  Outstanding work.  Excellent looking 1970 Sub you have built.  Always a great feeling to get one of these projects completed and on the wrist.  Personal preference would be to add a matching pearl to that insert, but that is just me...

Enjoy and wear in good health. 

Congratulations!  Outstanding work.  Excellent looking 1970 Sub you have built.  Always a great feeling to get one of these projects completed and on the wrist.  Personal preference would be to add a matching pearl to that insert, but that is just me...

Enjoy and wear in good health. 

Thanks my friend. My 1680 is "pearless" as well. I don't mind the look, maybe because trying to find the right pearl and what they are asking for them keeps me sans pearl most of the time. 11e7d989a00bd996b2353ebb5d060c88.jpg