When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fully SOLD: Limited run of 10x fully modded AP ROO divers.

Legend

Alright, first and foremost, I have obtained permission from the management crew to post this.

I am going to offer a run of 10 modded AP ROO divers. Of course, I understand that these mods are not exclusive to me, nor would I be turning down requests for the jobs to be done for watches purchased from elsewhere and sent to me, but here is your chance to get a nice diver and save some money guys.

Details as follows:

Base watch: Brand new JF V7 diver OR Noob V5.1 diver (about $350)

Mods: 

1. ETA low beat movement conversion (21,600 bph), with full service and regulation 

2. Double AR crystal    

3. Bezel screws alignment and recess 

4. Waterpoof and pressure test to 6atm  

5. Mk1 Cyclop mod for 1:1 date mag 

The total cost of the watch plus mods would be around USD970 excluding shipping. I would be offering a brand new, fully modded watch with ETA movement, and shipping, for RWG members only, for a discounted price of USD890.00, for a limited run of 10 watches.

Kindly PM me if you are interested, and I would take your order accordingly. The waiting time would be about 3-4 weeks for each watch upon confirmation of order.     

Thank you for your interest.   

Edited by Legend

My friend, if I didn't already have one with the PM80 movement and crystal AR, I would take you up on this in and instant!!

Folks, great mods to take the diver to the top, and from one of the best and most respected members of our community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was just thinkin about ap diver, so this could be for me.

i will have to consider posyage and taxes to UK though

You must be very very new. PM replied. ;)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

any pics?? I may be interested

I build each one to order so if you want pics you have to wait. Thanks.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Very nice gesture, bro. 

If someone is interested to have it on a Noob FC V4??? 

It all depends on who the someone is ;):lol:

• 4 weeks later...

All sold guys, except the last slot. :)

Just a broadcast update: The first batch of 3 divers would be ready to ship in the next 10 days or so. This would include the 48hr movement run-down testing after watch completion. Thank you everyone for your patience!

Guys, the first batch of divers would be shipped next Monday. Sorry there has been some delays due to my own work schedule but the first batch is essentially ready and good to go after the movement run-down testing and waterproof tests. 

The second batch would be shipped around end of the month.

Thank you once again for your patience! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou Legend, my watch has arrived in time for Christmas and WOW what a gorgeos time peice.

It is No3 of 10, I have taken some daytime pics but my photography just could not capture the qualities of this stunning build.

The AR coating allows the dial detail to shine through and the evenly recessed besel screws just give that feel of shear quality.

However what you cant see is the smooth feel of the mechanism when winding, this is a hand built and oiled movement accurate with a long power resurve and it is going to be reliable, it has been waterproofed and tested so this makes a good choice for holidays.

The best way to sum up this build is that you could wear it in a AP boutique with confidence the build is that good.

Many Many thanks Legend 

.nmdsdcid 

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

• Like 3