When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fully SOLD: Limited run of 10x fully modded AP ROO divers.

Legend

Just an update guys, the second batch would ship on between 2nd and 4th Jan 2016.. The balance would be shipped around mid January. :)

Thank you all for your patience. I am grateful for your kindness and understanding good sirs. 

Dear all

Just an update, second batch posted and next batch would be ready in the next 2 weeks or so.

I have started a new batch beyond this ten due to popular demand and I have last 2 slots remaining as of 2 Jan 2016... please PM me if you are keen thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Update 24/1/2016

I've received news that the A2824 movements would be phased out in all AP diver reps very soon, and to be replaced by the miyota9015. As such, we would be starting a final run for modded AP divers but subject to stocks availability.

Kindly PM me if you wish to place your order. Thank you.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

• 2 weeks later...
Update 24/1/2016

I've received news that the A2824 movements would be phased out in all AP diver reps very soon, and to be replaced by the miyota9015. As such, we would be starting a final run for modded AP divers but subject to stocks availability.

Kindly PM me if you wish to place your order. Thank you.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Are they changing the case to accommodate the 9015 , or is it interchangeable with the 2824 movement? If the case won't accommodate an ETA movement, replacing with a Powermatic 80 slow beat will be a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 29/10/2015 at 5:48 PM, Legend said:

Alright, first and foremost, I have obtained permission from the management crew to post this.

I am going to offer a run of 10 modded AP ROO divers. Of course, I understand that these mods are not exclusive to me, nor would I be turning down requests for the jobs to be done for watches purchased from elsewhere and sent to me, but here is your chance to get a nice diver and save some money guys.

Details as follows:

Base watch: Brand new JF V7 diver OR Noob V5.1 diver (about $350)

Mods: 

1. ETA low beat movement conversion (21,600 bph), with full service and regulation 

2. Double AR crystal    

3. Bezel screws alignment and recess 

4. Waterpoof and pressure test to 6atm  

5. Mk1 Cyclop mod for 1:1 date mag 

The total cost of the watch plus mods would be around USD970 excluding shipping. I would be offering a brand new, fully modded watch with ETA movement, and shipping, for RWG members only, for a discounted price of USD890.00, for a limited run of 10 watches.

Kindly PM me if you are interested, and I would take your order accordingly. The waiting time would be about 3-4 weeks for each watch upon confirmation of order.     

Thank you for your interest.   

Hi Legend,is your offer still avail?I am very interested,thanks!