When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

www.noobwatch.com alias Tony Chen - CHEATER

cicciothekid

hello

months ago ( on april 2015!!) i bought 3 datejust from this "sir" ( noobwatch.com ) paying 1200usd ....pretending BEST replica possible and best movement....first two were "ok" except from not swiss eta, but swiss elita movement...third one...was like a 50$ copy...because date lens was not alligned well to date itself...really was even worse than a 50$ copy

and I sent my watch back to him ( paying 35 euros...) when he got back he said he would send to noob factory ( even if i am definitely not sure that his watches are from noob) to get adjusted....than after 1 month that i was loosing my patient this "sir" told me he sent it back...with regular post...and no tracking...

untill today............still nothing got...and he wants me to buy a "new" one...with a discount...

this man is really a [censored] cheater...I hope he will spend money that stole me in medecines...

NEVER BUY FROM THIS MAN

these are his details:

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PamelaWatch

WU payment details:

Beneficiary's first name: Qundi 
Beneficiary's last name: Li
Address: 208th Binjiang West Road
City: Guangzhou
Province: Guangdong

bank account:

my HSBC a/c no: 106-830417-833
holder first name: Liming 
last name: Zhou
HSBC only has swift code, SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH 

I just linked this thread to "Mr" Tony, he said he will show to his "customers" and reply...I am very curious to see what he/his customer have to say about it

Mr Tony, YOU ARE A CHEATER! give my money back or send me my watch!

UPDATE: "Mr" Tony said he will show here proof of shipment...mmm nice! I can't wait, really...even because when I asked it he said he didn't had it....and...oh...he also said it will take 2 or 4 days for posting....can't wait! hope he will not take 8 months again.... :) 

Edited by cicciothekid

Mate, you bought from a non-TD (which is warned of extremely) and your first posts on this site are to complain about it. What do you want done. Noobwatch is not a TD so people will not be going to it to buy. In the rep trade when you buy from a non-TD you take a risk and when it goes wrong you just have to cop it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

CAUTION a www.noobwatch.com , that Tony Chow , I purchased a GMTII. He sent me broke ( The movement was not working ) . I returned to him in warranty ( 40 euro shipping costs) but again he sent me back broken. At this point, after a series of e-mail which has not responded he wrote me that if I wanted the working clock had to pay the cost of repair . Now no longer responding. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM !

• 1 month later...

I have had talks with Tony Chow. He has tried selling to me also! Im glad I found better sources. He just seemed sketchy as does anyone who is just drop shipping. Thats a leap of faith!  I thought he told me he was with PureTime and quoted several of there ads. YES BEWARE!

• 1 year later...

Tony Chow is also one of his names and he is a total scam artist. He operates from email noobwatches@hotmail.com:

For western union payment he will use these details and offer you a discount:

Beneficiary's first name: Fangpu
Beneficiary's last name: Zhou

He wants you to use western union or similar as it is like handing over cash and there is no way of you getting your money back. 

I ordered some a watch and some watch parts from him. 

He strung me along for nearly 4 months giving all the excuses you can imagine including government crackdown on watch factories making  things difficult for suppliers, the factories being slow etc etc etc. 

Eventually, I asked for the money back so that I could source from a different dealer and then he went silent without trace. 

He he has stolen $170 from me. 

There are many trusted dealers, always stick to them. NEVER make the mistake I did and throw your money away to this con man. He preys on your trust and then steels your money. 

DO NOT TRUST OR USE TONY CHEN OF NOOB WATCHES!

He is very very very responsive and will lure you into his clutches until he gets your money, normally by western union or other similar means so you have no way of ever retrieving it once you have paid it over. 

I ordered a watch and some parts from and once payment was made the communication immediately goes cold and you have that sinking feeling that you have lost your hard earnt money and Tony has added you to his list of scammed victims. 

His WU details are:

tel:+86 137-9818-7656

Tony Chow stole $170 from me. 

PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CON ARTIST. 

***USE A TRUSTED DEALER****

•          Quote Edit
  •  

I understand you are upset, but that is the same post as your opening post. Like the other rep fora we provide tons of information on all aspects of replica watches. The Noobfactory websites are well known here and on the other three sites as being scammers. You got scammed, there is nothing the members here can do about that, but if you take the lesson to heart and read up before making your next purchase, you can prevent it happening again.

As you can see, this thread alone was started two years ago. We knew about him before that. Caveat Emptor and due diligence are always important, more so when purchasing counterfeit goods

@jaye I have just deleted your last post, evidently you did not read and comply with my previous post.

<—SEE THIS

Any of the members will tell you I do not throw my weight around, but if you take a moment to read the forum rules

instructions from Mods are not to be ignored. Noobfactory is a scam site, you got scammed by a scammer, part of the reason you got scammed is that you did not do your homework

This is the final Cease and Desist you will get. Take notice now and you are still welcome in our community, continue to ignore and you will not be

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
[mention=78610]jaye[/mention] I have just deleted your last post, evidently you did not read and comply with my previous post.

Any of the members will tell you I do not throw my weight around, but if you take a moment to read the forum rules

instructions from Mods are not to be ignored. Noobfactory is a scam site, you got scammed by a scammer, part of the reason you got scammed is that you did not do your homework

This is the final Cease and Desist you will get. Take notice now and you are still welcome in our community, continue to ignore and you will not be
@sogeha is the resident Bruce Banner. You do not want him angry. No sir.
a4a4eb8424c0a20c7a83e24511235bc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2017 at 11:16 AM, jaye said:

Tony Chow is also one of his names and he is a total scam artist. He operates from email noobwatches@hotmail.com:

For western union payment he will use these details and offer you a discount:

He wants you to use western union or similar as it is like handing over cash and there is no way of you getting your money back. 

I ordered some a watch and some watch parts from him. 

He strung me along for nearly 4 months giving all the excuses you can imagine including government crackdown on watch factories making  things difficult for suppliers, the factories being slow etc etc etc. 

Eventually, I asked for the money back so that I could source from a different dealer and then he went silent without trace. 

He he has stolen $170 from me. 

There are many trusted dealers, always stick to them. NEVER make the mistake I did and throw your money away to this con man. He preys on your trust and then steels your money. 

well i could attest to the fact that he's scammish. after he receives the payment the email communication goes cold. hope the newbies would read this forum first before buying any reps from non TD.

On 1/25/2018 at 8:21 PM, Sogeha said:

@evilorgi sorry to hear you got stung. Stick to Trusted Dealers and we can help in case of any problems. Read up and if necessary ask questions before your next purchase. Oh and welcome to our community 

no worries mate! thanks for the welcome. i wished i have read this forum before i made my impulse purchase from tony. i guess i can kiss my money goodbye. 2 weeks has passed and his reply is non-existent. definitely sticking to the TDs next time =(