When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival. What do you think ?

tframo

Just lovely. I have one, but on leather as I don't have the bracelet.

They are indeed very light, almost too light for what is a substantial watch. If you ever want to part with the bracelet then please, please let me know as I've been looking for one for mine. In the meantime; enjoy as it's a beauty. 

pearl modded as well.   Would

love to get a genuine bezel but almost impossible and not sure it would fit 

There was a gen bezel on eBay recently. I thought the same as you regarding fitment so passed. It was a few hundred $ too. 

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/161850745235

Edited by kernow

difficulty level?   

If it can be done I'd not worry about how difficult it is. There's plenty of modders here to help. After all, if you're spending several hundred $ on the bezel a few more $ to get it fitted won't hurt too much. If you want it go for it. :)

I think it is horrible.....Feel free to send it my way and I will dispose of it for you so you do not have to suffer and wear it!!!!!

Honestly, what dealer had that one and what is it called?

Beautiful!!!

Long gone I'm afraid. It's a Titanium Avenger. They do pop up on occasion in M2M. 

difficulty level?   

not sure bud Got mine modded by bomber22 but he have passed so no longer around to help he was my go to guy for everything still have he's gmt he made The best i ever seen he made he's own cases from scratch he was a magician he could have been a Big asset for our rep World but he passed to soon