When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM512 how to get the bezel off?

kidcreole

Folks I'm hoping to do a lume job on my PAM512P V6F. I tried to get to the dial from the back, alas it seems I have to through the front and remove the bezel. Withstanding getting my hands on a bezel remover or losing my fingers to an errant blade does anyone have any tips or pointers to achieve this?

Many thanks in anticipation!

Its defo not front loading mate

You have 3 screws holding movement to the movement holder ring..

You probably wont get the dial out by taking the bezel off without doing some damage

My case has a lip on the backside that the dial sits on. There's no way to get the dial out the back. You could remove the movement and holder but the lip would stop the dial coming through. You can hopefully see from the pic with the bezel removed the lip I'm talking about. Front of case pictured.

fe5d8461b762caa4969922d31022325b.jpg

Faark I wasn't expecting that. Playdo set like concrete and I damaged the seconds hand getting it out! Lesson 37 for beginners! What is the movement in these things 23j? Where the hell do I get hands for it loads of molnija, 6497 but 23j? Any help appreciated. Thx guys.

• 7 months later...