When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned for RWI, someone help me

Wirosableng

Hi guys, im the original account holder of wirosableng on RWI. I recently got banned because profittering (not my act) let me explain this. So the point of me making this thread is for someone to continue the message to TRAILBOSS, the boss of all bosses on RWI. So here it is the real story.

This afternoon,  my brother, he ask me to borrow my replica watch forum account, im very active over RWI. he knows it and then he borrowed my account. I dont know if this allowed or not but yea as a brother i lend my laptop to him. He said that hes going to sell his things. But one thing, my fault is i never ask what you wanted to sell and i never told him not to profitering in anything. Yea thats my bad. 

So i just post "wanted ap diver v7" and send a message over to a member who sell diver v7. 10-20 minutes after that when i wanted to check whether the member who sell the ap diver reply to my message or not. suddenly it says that my account was banned for profitering. This is RWI mod habbit, they take action without knowing what is going on, but i didnt blame them as they just want to protect us as a member, really appreciate their work. So back to the topic i create an account under name banned00, then because i was so panic, i try to log in 5 times with my old password. i didnt even realize that on my email there is a password to log in. so my new account has been put on hold for 15 minutes. because i wanted to know what is going on, why my account is banned. i create a new accoung with username banned000, but i forget my email. so create again another one banned123. finally, i succesfully login, i straight away go to my old account profile to see what my brother post about. then i saw him wrote [censored] about how he failed his uni subject and neede money and etc. and the worst part he said its okay if the account get banned bla bla bla f***** stupid. i also found out that he manage to get a bargain over a 300 AUD gen rolex datejust dial and sell it for 549 USD! i have 12 feedback over rwi in 6 months 100% good feedback, i tried to give my best and everything, as soon as i find out everytjing i go to message, put trailboss as the recepient of the message. then i type so long to explain everything, but when i click the button send, the account was banned. F***. i create again another one and it gets banned again. Then i login with my banned account and go to the brig to see what is going on. And then i found out that trailboss said that i wasnt smart cause i login with username banned00 banned000 banned123 and so on and so on. please trailboss, the recent why i login with sooo stupid username is to give you a clue that it is me, i wanted to tell you the truth, not because im so stupid. and finally he said that hes going to call the immigration? to get me deported? because of my brother stupid act. I really dont know what to do guys, if someone can help me continue this message to trailboss, i hope he will understand. first thing is i dont want to be banned cause i love rwi so much. thanks a lot guys. i really hope he can understand, even though he is so strict and sometimes treat someone like an [censored], but i know everyone has a good heart. i believe he does have a good and kind heart to. cheers guys,

Josh

Wow mate relax its just a forum first 

If its true what you say im sorry for you but i can also understand the Mods over there as it sounds like a pretty bad lie and you shouldnt have borrowed your account out anyway not sure what you can do mate 

accept moving along 

• Like 1

yea i can move on mate. but its just not the way it is. why dont just banned and thats it. why should they exposed everything and mocked us everything. and its even worse when its not me who did this. i get all those curse and everything. 

I hate to say this but you gave your account to someone else, plain and simple your fault and there is nothing to do.  If he wanted to sell some stuff why didn't you just do it for him or have him make his own account, only takes a minute......  At this point just forget about RWI

Honestly learn from your mistake, I would hope you would never give someone your paypal account details......

This account regardless if it was you or your brother got caught trying to profit. That's a no no in the rep community.  Also, how do we know it was really your brother and not you.  Regardless you guys got caught.

Welcome to the RWI banned club ;)  You shouldn't of let your Brother use your account to be fair, sorry but thats something you should not do, and now you know why but in a terrible way, your Brother took advantage of you.

I have not logged onto that forum for a long time so I just tried and I noticed I was banned there as well. I don't know why and how. Is trailboss a member of the forum as well? If he is I would like to know why? I guest I am a member of this club.

Here is what I saw after logged on:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Moved user /Franke

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Edited by dvn

I was banned for "Self Promotion" when in truth all I was doing was notifying my customers of my impending bereavement, my mother was dying, I posted a public announcement that I was heading to the UK, and I got banned for it.  I was told I had ignored several warnings, but I didn't receive a single warning via PM.

Edited by SSTEEL
  • Like 1

I didnt wanna judge how they work there in RWI, i really appreciate their great work over there. A lot of information that i need from rwi as well. and yes @triplehd you can either believe me or not, cause the only one who know the truth is only me and my brother. but as i said, im telling the truth. i will show it in this forum that i will be a contributing member and a good member. Thanks for welcoming me here guys :)

Sorry to hear but as others have chimed in, many of us have been banned from RWI myself included . They are really a bunch of narrcisistic douche bagges. Who needs them? You ARE in the best watch forum on this spinning globe.

Adding to all that others have said, don't let your brother use your RWG account, or you'll soon be out of forums to be banned from. Lol

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Adding to all that others have said, don't let your brother use your RWG account, or you'll soon be out of forums to be banned from. Lol

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

listen to this man and learn from The experience ;) 

Really  :g: 

+1

Read both RWI threads: sales and brig, I'm going to sit on the fence on this one. I'll say welcome to RWG, but don't let your 'brother', mother or even your dog use your account. Oh, and you and I won't be doing business anytime soon. 

• Like 2

yea i can move on mate. but its just not the way it is. why dont just banned and thats it. why should they exposed everything and mocked us everything. and its even worse when its not me who did this. i get all those curse and everything. 

Curiously, the handwriting on your "brother's" dial tagged pic looks a lot like (what should've been) yours on that 569 sale thread back in late September.

Or was it your brother...? Seriously dude...

20150921_184014_zps633a157d.jpg

image1_zpskbep5kyj.jpg

• Like 4

Curiously, the handwriting on your "brother's" dial tagged pic looks a lot like (what should've been) yours on that 569 sale thread back in late September.

20150921_184014_zps633a157d.thumb.jpg.ae6f473ebe2aacf74c4f459a5249507c.jpg

image1_zpskbep5kyj.thumb.jpg.fd0a33c2030bf58878c573989a15abc3.jpg

3447b9f2466a9daecddb364f7cc0e19b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously buddy, why do you come here for self validation knowingly telling lies? You're working your way to a ban here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is clearly the same handwriting... This guy's nuts. Persecution complex? Does he think we're of poor intellect? 

I too popped over to RWI to check on this and it seems very, very fishy indeed. 

We don't need anymore scammers.

20150921_184014_zps633a157d.jpg

image1_zpskbep5kyj.jpg

Busted.

• Like 1