When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned for RWI, someone help me

Wirosableng

Thanks, somehow he has got hold of my iPhone and is wildly posting in the for sale section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is boring but I can stare at your dog all day.  I love dogs, must have been one in a previous life, I just have a real soft spot for them, especially the big ones. Marley looks so powerful, but look at the kindness in those eyes.  One of God's most awesome creations.  

Ok I will play, does Marley happen to have a 1966 5513 with gilt dial for sale?  Preferably overpriced and in poor condition......

• Like 1

This thread is boring but I can stare at your dog all day.  I love dogs, must have been one in a previous life, I just have a real soft spot for them, especially the big ones. Marley looks so powerful, but look at the kindness in those eyes.  One of God's most awesome creations.  

Ok I will play, does Marley happen to have a 1966 5513 with gilt dial for sale?  Preferably overpriced and in poor condition......

Thanks, he is a great dog, 5 months old and smart as a whip. A bit hardheaded at times but very intelligent.

As a matter of fact, Marley just told me that he's willing to part with his Sub, very vintage and only worn on special occasions. Not a gilt but all Gen.

8abc64658bd19a67d033dcadb8cc8cec.jpg

Thanks, he is a great dog, 5 months old and smart as a whip. A bit hardheaded at times but very intelligent.

As a matter of fact, Marley just told me that he's willing to part with his Sub, very vintage and only worn on special occasions. Not a gilt but all Gen.

8abc64658bd19a67d033dcadb8cc8cec.jpg

Money sent. I sure hope that you're not making a profit on this gen beauty. 

Oh no! I just noticed the missing marker at 9. Should I open a Paypal dispute or will Marley refund me. Wait a minute, dogs can't have a PayPal account....... something fishy here.....

This thread just gets better!

Oh no! I just noticed the missing marker at 9. Should I open a Paypal dispute or will Marley refund me. Wait a minute, dogs can't have a PayPal account....... something fishy here.....

This thread just gets better!

The account is in his brother's name so no worries. He does have a tough time with the iPhone, I think he may have managed to get hold of my MacBook (little devil). He gets angry at PP disputes so he just may go over to RWG and plead his case. This is so unfair, he is a very honest dog, why are you doing this to him? Just wait till I speak with his brother.

He got banned because he got caught profiting.  He came up with a story that his brother used his laptop and it wasn't him.  Huge thread on RWI that shows theres a lot of holes in OPs story.  Also, basically stated on RWI thats it's Ok to profit.

Sorry, your story is BS. 

• Like 2

Ok I apologise to Marley. I think he is honest looking, please send watch as agreed to the following address:

Captain Space Cadet, the Brig, RWI, Somewhere not of this planet. 

Once received I'll leave positive feedback, hope Marley does the same. Now is this Marley's brother?

image.jpg

• Like 1

Ok I apologise to Marley. I think he is honest looking, please send watch as agreed to the following address:

Captain Space Cadet, the Brig, RWI, Somewhere not of this planet. 

Once received I'll leave positive feedback, hope Marley does the same. Now is this Marley's brother?

image.thumb.jpg.96dbb4de36a417cddb5fc4692f801845.jpg

Yup, that's him! What a clown.

Whilst not strictly my dog. This is my (brother in laws) dog in Brazil. We have an understanding and she understands me better than my wife at times! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Now, that's a cute one mate.

Whilst drinking and having a joke, I've offered R$10,000 - about €2500 to take her back to the UK, but he said no very firmly. She is lovely.