When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned for RWI, someone help me

Wirosableng

Now this is a great thread.  Just makes me smile seeing these happy dogs.  @Beachcomber Marley's puppy picture is just awesome.  Look at those FEET.  

Funny story about Sausage.  I was shopping for a Bull Mastif for a birthday gift for my wife.  We had a Great Dane that lived to be 13 and had passed several years before and we were so heartbroken we did not think about getting another dog for a while. So finally we decided it was time and I was in the negotiation phase with the breeder.  I had it narrowed down to two pups.  That afternoon my wife comes home with what looked like a Hamster.  She found a very young puppy in a snow bank when she was leaving work.  I had never had a small dog before.  So we went from getting a 200 pound dog, to having this 2 pound fluffy puppy.  She grew into the 20 pounds of twisted steel you see now.  Here are a couple of pics the first year we had her.  If I remember these were taken during a Super Bowl party we threw in 2009.  She is little but she is a great dog and brings us a ton of enjoyment.       

Sasha Super Bowl 2009 (1).JPG

Sasha Super Bowl 2009 (10).JPG

• Like 1

Wonderful thread it become here 

lovely dogs People 

this is Milo sadly we lost him only 7 months old 2 years ago 

Pics are taken at a friends house 

and the big boy was my best friend he also just passed away around 3 months ago to cancer 

And with Big boy here is from my old estate 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ezio
  • Like 2

Pretty darn hard to follow up after those photos above!!! But here's my take on this deal. Sounds really fishy to me, another "cock and bull" story from someone who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar on another forum, got banned and now he comes over here and wants the mods here to intercede on his behalf.

No one is going to ban you here for something stupid that occurred on another forum, but I can guarantee you will be scrutinized extra hard for a while. If you turn out to be a good contributing member, then all the better, but if you don't you will be shown the door here as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wonderful thread it become here 

lovely dogs People 

this is Milo sadly we lost him only 7 months old 2 years ago 

Pics are taken at a friends house 

and the big boy was my best friend he also just passed away around 3 months ago to cancer 

And with Big boy here is from my old estate 

image.thumb.jpg.408855f149598c565c112f00e341662a.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.f4b022b74ca405ab15ad310b89bc5c3a.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.070ca0cf1aa0a56526ff88e93e97a135.jpg

Without a tagged picture winged brother, I can't believe that they're yours. Maybe you can take pics of them with their brothers, you know every dog has one. ;):lol:

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Without a tagged picture winged brother, I can't believe that they're yours. Maybe you can take pics of them with their brothers, you know every dog has one. ;):lol:

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Haha you should see my kids Then bro 

you wont believe They are mine too ;) 

Well guys if its impossible for a very similiar hand writing, please as a twin i know better. I would be happy if i can post our picture together but as a privacy sorry no. If you want to believe that im lying then so be it, if you believe that im not, thank you. I would like to know on how to become VIP here, so that i can give a rwg member a good deal on the dial my brother bought. Thanks a lot

What am I missing here?   You are already showing as a VIP member........... 

Well guys if its impossible for a very similiar hand writing, please as a twin i know better. I would be happy if i can post our picture together but as a privacy sorry no. If you want to believe that im lying then so be it, if you believe that im not, thank you. I would like to know on how to become VIP here, so that i can give a rwg member a good deal on the dial my brother bought. Thanks a lot

I think you should stop bringing your "brother" into this, just to drill the fact in that you have one. The same goes for any member of your family, your friends, and any pet.

This RWG account is yours and you alone are responsible for it. Blaming any misdeed or flouting of rules on anyone here will cut no ice, you have already done that once. I do not have to tell you that VIP or not, you would be under scrutiny, at least for a while.

That being out of the way, I do believe in second chances so off you go, and good luck in trying to accomplish what you want to do.

And please, enough of the "brother" story already. Each of us is responsible for our own account. Remember that clear and well. 

I think you should stop bringing your "brother" into this, just to drill the fact in that you have one. The same goes for any member of your family, your friends, and any pet.

This RWG account is yours and you alone are responsible for it. Blaming any misdeed or flouting of rules on anyone here will cut no ice, you have already done that once. I do not have to tell you that VIP or not, you would be under scrutiny, at least for a while.

That being out of the way, I do believe in second chances so off you go, and good luck in trying to accomplish what you want to do.

And please, enough of the "brother" story already. Each of us is responsible for our own account. Remember that clear and well. 

Got it boss :)  Thanks a lot

great advice take it OP and move on 

Got it boss :)  Thanks a lot

I am just a member of RWG like you are. And I think that yes, we could move on together positively. Everyone makes mistakes, and as long as you learn from it, there is no reason why you cannot be trusted again. 

I would not comment on the veracity of your account, though I would say that it is theoretically plausible. Just try to treat RWG like how you would like to be treated and you would do well indeed sir.

So, GLWS in advance. 

Good people make mistakes, it's how they are handled and the apologies that are offered. I may be wrong, but personally, after reading the RWI thread whereby you, Wirosableng, still maintain it's your brother - I feel you'd have been better off not trying to wriggle out of the fact that you, or your account, was profiteering. Just hold your hands up accept the ban and move on. If you said "hey guys I'm here at RWG after learning from my mistake" you'd not have this thread. Good luck here. 

you are lucky as fk that ppl on this board are nicer -

You are on everyone's radar and we will make your life just as hard if you try to pull that stunt here on this board.

There are way too many Aussies on this board also - take that as a warning.

Edited by marrickvilleboy
  • Like 3

you are lucky as fk that ppl on this board are nicer -

You are on everyone's radar and we will make your life just as hard if you try to pull that stunt here on this board.

There are way too many Aussies on this board also - take that as a warning.

Indeed. 

Here's the sale thread 

https://rwg.cc/topic/181264-gen-rolex-date-just-white-gold-with-arabic-numerals-dial

I figured people should read this thread before making a decision to purchase and judge for themselves. 

• Like 1

The "my brother hacked my account" excuse is weak. You know it was you, you got dealt with over there (I read the ENTIRE situation as it unfolded) and now you're trying to bring that beef over here and cry about it...

You tried to weasel a profit, you got caught, man up and move on. 

Also keep that BS off of this forum.

Edited by Repfreak83
  • Like 2

I love how you altered your handwriting on the tagged pic, man, you are crafty. Do you honestly think we are that stupid? Another thing, why don't you quit with the bullshit stories? I definitely wouldn't buy from you and I wouldn't recommend that anyone here buy from you either.You are not an honest person, so really, all you want to do is unload your parts and move on. I suggest selling on eBay, it's full of profiteering knobs like yourself. Adios amigo, out the door and down the road you go. You're damn lucky I'm not a moderator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1