When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Banned for RWI, someone help me

Wirosableng

Mr Josh T, if you wish to be taken seriously, stop mentioning your "brother" or trying to convince us that you have one. It's irrelevant anyway. You alone are responsible for your account. Grow up and be a man with integrity and you might find yourself welcome here.

But if you ever try to pull off your nonsense on RWG again, you can be assured that you would never sell here again. Please be your own man from this point onwards and don't bring your brother in here.

I suggest you edit your sales thread post to reflect a more honest and direct approach. It is dodgy and I can assure you that you'll not sell it, the way you're writing the post.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

Well guys if its impossible for a very similiar hand writing, please as a twin i know better. I would be happy if i can post our picture together but as a privacy sorry no. If you want to believe that im lying then so be it, if you believe that im not, thank you. I would like to know on how to become VIP here, so that i can give a rwg member a good deal on the dial my brother bought. Thanks a lot

Okay, I believe you are lying. If in fact you had a brother why the hell wouldn't he create his own account? Then your loving brother goes on and rapes and pillages the community without you knowing? Nice brother! But wait, when its discovered that your brother has identical handwriting to you, he miraculously turns out to be your twin brother. You are full of [censored] my friend and I would ban you from this place as well.

Okay, I believe you are lying. If in fact you had a brother why the hell wouldn't he create his own account? Then your loving brother goes on and rapes and pillages the community without you knowing? Nice brother! But wait, when its discovered that your brother has identical handwriting to you, he miraculously turns out to be your twin brother. You are full of [censored] my friend and I would ban you from this place as well.

Maybe it was his Siamese twin brother... 

siamese_twins.thumb.jpg.dde88b90f093dcf0

Some people are too nice here I think - if there is such a thing.  "He made a mistake" is not what happened at all.  He tried to cheat the system at RWI and got caught.  He then comes over here and gets caught lying about to us.  

What he is doing is classic scammer's behavior.  They lie in order to convince people to trust them.  Ask anyone that has been taken advantage of in this hobby and I think you will find that at the bottom of each situation was a bunch of lies from the scammer to their victims (or "sucker" as they would call them).

I have no complaints against mistake makers.  I would not just give them a second chance I would give them a 10th or 11th.  Today alone I forgot my cell phone somewhere, miss-addressed an email, accused someone (in a nice way) of taking a tool of mine that actually I had left attached to what I was working on, and probably a few more mistakes.  

I cannot imagine a forum that would ban a person for making a mistake any more than I can imagine a forum that would knowingly let in a scammer.

This is all just simply ridiculous.so my dog Tofu turned 8 years old during this conflagration. Woe is us!

image.jpeg

Can someone please change the title of the thread to "Every dog has his day" please? It's gone so sideways that the original post is off topic. Lol

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather