When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Michael Schumacher

zer0hour

Hey guys, I'm a longtime lurker and finally came across something I had to post and ask about.

In Malaysia for work and saw this beautiful (imo) ROO Schumi. Guy let me take a picture, so here it is.

Would welcome any comments as to pros, cons, etc, thanks! Also, is the secs at 12 gonna be a problem?

PS: The guy wants RM4500 for it, which is slightly more than a thousand US. I googled around and found several sites advertising it for 800+ to 1400?

20151102_163658.jpg

The price for this rep should not be more than usd750 plus shipping.

So tell the guy where he can put his RM4500.

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

I agree with my brother Legend above. The price is ridiculous and the colour of the dial for example is way off. But to be honest it is a fantastic watch. I picked one up last week and I think she is absolutely stunning but not worth the money that guy is asking ;) 

Thanks guys for your comments and quick replies. It sounds like the primary concern is the price then.

What about the accuracy of the rep? Martijnp, I note your comments on the color of the dial, I've tried comparing against pics of gens on the web, but I can't quite pinpoint what you're getting at, pics differ due to the hue of the lighting for example. Would you mind going into more detail?

Looking at pics also shows me the old cyclops date mag accuracy issue is there too..

Thanks guys for your comments and quick replies. It sounds like the primary concern is the price then.

What about the accuracy of the rep? Martijnp, I note your comments on the color of the dial, I've tried comparing against pics of gens on the web, but I can't quite pinpoint what you're getting at, pics differ due to the hue of the lighting for example. Would you mind going into more detail?

Looking at pics also shows me the old cyclops date mag accuracy issue is there too..

The grey on the rep Schumacher is reminiscent of a baboon's butt on a rainy day, too dark with strange green undertones.

The grey on the gen is at least 3 shades lighter and understandably beautiful.

The two are miles apart and unmistakably different. ;)

Message crafted while wrestling a juvenile crocodile that's unwilling to be captured and made into leather

The grey on the rep Schumacher is reminiscent of a baboon's butt on a rainy day, too dark with strange green undertones.

The grey on the gen is at least 3 shades lighter and understandably beautiful.

The two are miles apart and unmistakably different. ;)

LOL, I couldn't explain it better :bangin:

Still, it is a fantastic watch 

• Like 1

LOL, I couldn't explain it better :bangin:

Still, it is a fantastic watch 

Agree bro. That if you take it as a watch without comparing it to the gen, it is a nice watch. Wear yours well bro! ;)