When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Production of aluminium bezel inserts, who to get in touch with

edgematic1

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a company that is able to produce bezel inserts. Mainly inserts made out of aluminium that are anodized (the way like rolex does it).
Does anyone have any leads which company offers that kind of service?

1st option:
- full production

2nd option:
- 1 company that produces the aluminium inserts
- 1 company that completes the anodizing process

Any help is appreciated! If anyone on this forum is able to offer this service, let me know.

HAGWE all!

Ha! I'd like to know exactly this too. I've a gen Seamaster GMT with the day & night bezel that I'd like an all back one for as I much prefer the look of the Seamaster 2254. I've looked and looked yet can't find one. I know there are people on gen forums who also feel this way so if I could find someone to produce a reasonably small (20-50?) quantity at a sensible price then I'd go for it and try and sell the rest on. Whoopy, I'd appreciate a PM too :)

From this 

IMG_5078_zpsae023bf9.jpg

To look more like this, albeit with 24 hour markers. 
photo_zps825b6753.jpg

Edited by kernow

Clear your inbox mate ;)

Done! Will send you a PM.

Ha! I'd like to know exactly this too. I've a gen Seamaster GMT with the day & night bezel that I'd like an all back one for as I much prefer the look of the Seamaster 2254. I've looked and looked yet can't find one. I know there are people on gen forums who also feel this way so if I could find someone to produce a reasonably small (20-50?) quantity at a sensible price then I'd go for it and try and sell the rest on. Whoopy, I'd appreciate a PM too :)

Well, it takes some time to create a 3D file. The main problem, I think would be the quantity, 20-50 ain't a lot. It'll cost you something I think.

Yes, I know. I can up the quantity and the price drops, but do I want to be left with 490 spare inserts! The number I was looking at I would expect to be able to sell.