When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

to Bz and Geek members, i am done

tyrantblade

I am done with all rep forums

Reply if you want, but i will not be logging in to see it

This decision has came after being banned on repgeek when a thread of mine got threadcrapped and after someone on .bz decided to make it so if i log in to .bz i get redirected to the official breitling website, specifically to a page about a watch i want do badly, but life never allows me to save much

I guess its some sort of excessively mean final screw you

Well, you guys win

Tyrantblade/Fluffy out

I think what he did was use us as a final soapbox. Our uptime is nearly 100% and he knows we won't delete his topic because it didn't break the rules. So we were a means to an end.

Sorta parasitic though.

• Like 2

Okay, so one and only update, and im sure this is gonna be hilarious to you all

The mods on .bz have taken my account for a joy ride

I really do plan on not being on any of the rep forums

I just felt like explaining that the person posting on .bz is not me

This is my last post, really no more. I'm not coming back, ok, only one update, now I'm really leaving, no more updates..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fluffy relax it is a bit different here ( guys I know fluffy have been around when he got a little beatup next store) I can not believe the mods took your account and are posting in your name now having it direct you to Breitling when you log in well that I can believe.  (a prank Fluffy) Now I will tell you this though they hate Invicta even more here than there.............. Let's call a truce you can hang out here post about watches w/ us I will not bother you but you will never post about "the watch that can not be mentioned" ever again, deal?

This is my last post, really no more. I'm not coming back, ok, only one update, now I'm really leaving, no more updates..

rofl.gif

They make their own rules up next door, you are better off out of that madhouse.

Well, not like you have much of a choice, do you?  :lol: